NHL 2015-16 Season Thread

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice to see the Sharks tear it up. Shame that this game should have been the game that ended the series. GJ refs.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oshie sold that chest shot dive like a European soccer professional
Talking about the high stick call in the 3rd? He took 2 to the face in the sequence, they completely ignored the first, and the linesman had to alert the ref to the 2nd one when Bonino took a two handed chop that caught him.

Merrith

Until he went knee on knee against Tyson Barrie two years ago. I'm glad I don't have to root for that dude anymore.
I was definitely kidding.

Enjoy Boudreau btw. Hopefully he can find some success with the Wild.

Merrith

God damn. Hedman going playoff mode Duncan Keith right now. Drouin has been pretty damn great too. Isles just look beaten.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I was definitely kidding.

Enjoy Boudreau btw. Hopefully he can find some success with the Wild.
Ahhh. Gotcha. Sarcasm went over my head because Cooke did actually clean up his act for a while. He just couldn't resist that open ice knee when he saw it in front of him.

Very excited about the BB hiring. I know he's gotten outcoached in the playoffs, but he's the exact type of hire I think the team needed. I still think the Wild are really talented and what they need is a coach that'll command everyone's respect. Too much locker room drama the past couple years neither Yeo or Torch could control. Maybe this team's ceiling is just a first/second round playoff team but I wanted to see them with this type of coach first before deciding that for good.

Merrith

I like! If we get Stamkos back? Good lord.
East pretty much shaping up how everyone thought it would most of the year. Tampa v. whoever survives between Caps and Pens in the ECF. If we get Blues v. Sharks in WCF going to be pretty sick.

Merrith

Really expected the Blues to finish off Dallas tonight. Still...I think if the Blues bring their A game Wed night, the Stars won't be able to stay with them.

Malakriss

and yet there will be complaining about the refs calling too many penalties for the one infraction that is automatic and must be awarded in every instance.

Fadaar

That guy
Gonna be a fun series. Lightning won all three regular season matchups but that means fuckall in the playoffs. Still glad we don't have to play the Caps though.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Pushing for the Bolts this round, but Pens in 5 unless Stamkos and Stralman come back. They're just on another level right now.

Merrith

Ovechkin will get all the blame. Despite being the top scorer in the series against the Pens again (tied this time, with 7 points).

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Orpik certainly did his team no favors this series. He's gotta have a pretty big target himself.