NHL 2015-16 Season Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Justice to see a goal go against them off a guy's back. Fleury the not so savior.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Couldn't watch game 5. Staying home for 6 I think for some high quality couch watching. Please, Penguins, don't make me be sad.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh look they let a crossing pass through 4' in front of the net again. Shocking that Murray couldn't save it.

Coming back because of the 1" offsides? Still, what the fuck, D? Stop hanging the fucking 21 year old out to dry. Please.

Fadaar

That guy
Can't say I'm happy about that reversal, really shouldn't be able to review shit like that IMO. Save it for things actually happening in the goal. If the NFL allowed that kind of challenge there'd never be any touchdowns thanks to holding on every single play.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
If the NFL played football on ice there'd never be any touchdowns, can't believe they allow it in the NHL.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On the one hand I hate it going back like that on such ticky tacky stuff. On the other hand it's a coach making the call to challenge and it's the "right" call.

I agree with you pretty much, but right this instant not so much for some reason...

I fucking hate Callahan. Not that Malkn didn't deserve the penalty for retaliating, but he's such a cunt. Also I'm overly sensitive to hand slashes ever since Lemieux got slashed and injured by Adam Graves in the '92 playoffs.

Fadaar

That guy
I'll admit Callahan and Boyle are both pretty trollish. Callahan is just a master at it though.

Fadaar

That guy
Think one ref only saw the Palat hits and another ref saw him doing whatever it was that caused Palat to retaliate, so both got called.

Shit I was about to type out this long winded thing about how this game is over because Bad Lightning decided to show up (read: the team you saw in Games 3 and 6), but Drouin just had to give me hope.

Edit: Now Pens score again, god dammit

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the Sharks get the first cup in franchise history or kessel gets a ring and gets to rub his balls over the face of Toronto's media. I'm okay with this.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hate teams that just get hot for playoffs. Worse is when they're a huge rival. This is like the fucking New York Giants and their damn Super Bowls.