NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Boston tried going after Barkov early. Their fans are miffed why they picked up a weak interference when it was clear what was going on.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just when Boston started to maybe get things going they take a double minor and that pretty much sealed the deal. Panthers special teams has been too good this series. They're playing hard and strong and they don't give a fuck about Bostons PP. Not to mention Florida is way better at hits. They hit when it matters, where Boston is going for the obvious targets and just getting side stepped. Completely outclassed.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rangers up 3--0. Crown them? I haven't followed much this season. AKA The Blackhawks suck.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hughes can't catch a fucking break this game. Like 3 missed calls on him. Give him credit though for not tilting.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Whole lot of dumbassery over a frame and a half of video that appear to show super duper conclusively that Sam Bennett punched Marchand last night.

Set aside if that's what actually happened, all of these people are clutching their pearls over one of the dirtiest players in hockey getting maybe punched? Portnoy leading the charge. It's kind of incredible really.

This one frame right here is Sam Bennett karate chopping Brad Marchand in the throat.

This one frame right here is Sam Bennett triumphantly scanning the scene to make sure he got away with it.

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Canes are gonna lose this at the last minute or in OT and its honestly just gonna be so clowny and lolsy.

Never mind here comes the reverse sweep.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Panthers worst period since G1 and they out shot Boston 15-5. Bob really needed to come up with that 2nd one…oh well.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL as somebody who team got two goals called back for goaltender interference, that was fucking interference.

I'd be fucking furious if I was a Boston fan.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
More I look at it though it wasn’t as bad as I thought. I think Coyle would have rolled into Swayman without being touched.

with that said I still have no issue with it being overturned lol

Last edited:

Merrith

I don't think Swayman is making the save either way, but Coyle isn't going into him like that without the push/cross check (kinda weak to call it a real cross check in the playoffs).

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Meh I'm biased compared to how our G5 went. I didn't see Boston taking game off Florida so I've already been surprised. Swayman has been insane. Boston's offense is a turd.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
There are going to be some next level tears shed over this one.

They should have overturned that. Also, Florida has smoked Boston games 2, 3, and 4.

Merrith

Maybe should have overturned, but Florida has been the better team by a wide margin last 3 games.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Boston just doesn’t have the talent to keep up with Florida. The puck possession and shot on goals by Florida is insane. Florida vs NYR is gonna be a good series.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Big Z and Soucy with the double cross checks to McBaby. Don't start what you can't finish bitch!

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Looks like soucy is getting a hearing for his crosscheck
watch him get like 5 games because its McDiddles and they're desperate to force the oilers into the next series

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users