NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I dunno leafs have more high dangers I believe. The difference is Swayman

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't believe Colorado was able to dominate Hellebuyck so badly.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Think the complaints over Kuzy's penalty shot move are overblown. Literally goes same side 90%+ of the time. Goalies should be more ready for it.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Think the complaints over Kuzy's penalty shot move are overblown. Literally goes same side 90%+ of the time. Goalies should be more ready for it.
Agree I mean it’s called a ‘penalty’ shot for a reason. How bout just be a better goalie and stop the shot. It’s not like it’s impossible to defend.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>

I agree, personally I just find it's not an exciting penalty shot to watch but there is nothing wrong with it.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love Kuzy and find everything he does entertaining. Especially with how upset it makes everyone.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It just fails the eye test to me as hockey. He might as well pick the puck up in his hand and throw it at the net.
Seriously though, when do you see shit like that in a game?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Since the shootout came implemented? There is no rule that says you have to go at a certain speed. Its a game of skill at that point and patience at that point.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean nothing says the goalie can't rush to poke check either yea? I think it's just intimidation factor and these goalies play right into his mind games.

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Eh, was a rare crease violation penalty shot where the team got to pick the player to shoot. Bad penalty to take in any circumstance, Isles kind of got what they deserve there. As far as the shootout goes, that's barely hockey anyway. I don't mind a shot clock but i'd prefer sudden death 3v3 if they are gonna change anything.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only rule for the penalty shot is he just has to keep moving forward, which he does. It’s basically the slowest you can possibly move on skates while still going forward. I get it though, I hated it too when he played for the Caps. I don’t like the overtime shootout in general because at that point it’s just a skills competition, not the actual game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I should get some credit for throwing that passive aggressive rhetorical question out there.

you’re welcome Dallas fans

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Some embarrassing calls in this Kings-Oilers game, not like it's an elimination game or anything.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
nhl-memes-playoffs-week-2-1.jpg

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users