Nine Inch Nails - New album is done

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
Dammit Salshun! How many times do I have to tell you to post shit that's not blocked on government computers... fack!

Great news though.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Wonder why he went back to a major label. Maybe they gave him everything he wanted (complete control over his music, owns the masters, etc)

Musab

Molten Core Raider
I hope it's a Fall tour, and not small venues. I had to coordinate with 3 people in '09 to make the last 3 shows in LA.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I hope it's a Fall tour, andnot small venues. I had to coordinate with 3 people in '09 to make the last 3 shows in LA.
No. Keep them small. Always makes for a better, more energetic live experience.

Although I'll be seeing NIN at Outside Lands which is anything but a small venue.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Year Zero has really grown on me. I didn't like it when it came out, but these days I give it quite a bit of listening time.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tent should really releases it now. Ugh...waiting on a label to release it. He's really has been pussy whipped since he married that bitch.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Just heard the new song on the radio. It felt like Reznor was making sweet, sweet love to my ears.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Adrian Belew dropped out of the tour.
frown.png

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
The new single roxxorz my boxxorz and the lyrics fit my life perfectly right now. But all it really does is make me want to make man-babies with Trent Reznor, again.