Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Another notch in the "Welcome to our new Alpha Early Access Console". Thanks for paying for this pile of garbage.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

All i got out of that thread was lol @ the battery on the switch - I can see the design team now "Whatever you do, do not make it where the battery has ANY chance of blowing up like samsung." = "Okay, we have designed a placement of the battery to be 10 x 10! lots of room, we can put in a 8x8 battery and get 15 hours" = "no make it 4x4 and 3 hours, as long as it does not catch on fire!"

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Just wanted to point out that the lego city thing about all of the game not being on the cartridge was #fakenews. You were all bamboozled

spronk

FPS noob
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

9fc1eca431c1373b49a05ac6843da3af.jpg

april fools

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Seeing the above made me excited at the idea of Bayonetta 2 on the go but it's Nintendo so of course not. At the rate they are going I half expect a big Pokemon reveal at e3 coming Christmas 2018, to the new newer 3dsXL only.

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is something totally wrong if people can make things that are actually good business decisions as april fool jokes.

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is it just me or has the hype completely flat-lined now?

Not much to report media wise for hype. That type of hype will come with actual games. It's still sold out everywhere since there is a demand for it so I would say that is the hype that really matters.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Even my friends aren't talking about it anymore and none of us have one.

LOL at this warping shit. Nintendo really knocking it out of the park.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I have a feeling, and have for a LONG time, this will crash and burn harder than the Wii U. Not only is it devoid of any services, underpowered, with hardware and technical problems, just when you think you have heard the last of the hundreds of things wrong with this pile of garbage you see something new pop up.