Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Only thing that pissed me off about BOTW was the rain and it's negative effects WITHOUT a Counter Balance. I couldn't have given two shits about weapons. But when I was trying to light a torch parade of blue flames and had to wait for the fucking rain to stop, or try to climb a mountain when it was raining and nope, no counter to wear a special kind of boot when it rained and keep slipping off making it completely fucking futile and again, having to wait for the rain to stop, that pissed the shit out of me.

I love it when you can put positive/negative counters together. But when you do it for half the game (Weapons, Hot/Cold weather and protections to find to counter balance it, etc) and then just not do it for the other segments (IE: Rain) , it's shit design. Go 100%, or don't do it at all.
Shit, been long enough that I completely forgot about rain. It’s much much worse than the shitty weapon durability system.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I have tried so hard to like BOTW. I dont. Forced myself to kill 2 beasts in hopes it gets better. It did not.

Its just not interesting enough to put up with the bullshit like rain and weapons.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Managed to snag Fire Emblem: 3 houses, Xenoblade 2, and Pokemon Shield for $110 from Gamestop with their buy 2 get 1 free this weekend.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Managed to snag Fire Emblem: 3 houses, Xenoblade 2, and Pokemon Shield for $110 from Gamestop with their buy 2 get 1 free this weekend.
How did you get that? Piece of shit sale excludes all first party Nintendo games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How did you get that? Piece of shit sale excludes all first party Nintendo games.
Used versions, only save $10 buying used but its a cart so who cares? Overall its $36.66 a game or whatever so far cheaper than their normal pricing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Used versions, only save $10 buying used but its a cart so who cares? Overall its $36.66 a game or whatever so far cheaper than their normal pricing.
Ah, was in store. They didn’t say anything about new vs used.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Debating if I want to spend that $120 for Super Mario Party, Fire Emblem Three Houses, and Dragon Quest XI.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Switch is officially best console. Fuck ps5 and Xbox next

• 1Barf
  • 1Repost
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Heads up. Ff10 and ff12 on sale at Amazon rn for 31$. Snagged both.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I've barely touched the main story. I'm ocd and have been shrine grinding. At this rate I'll prob do 60+ shrines before the main story.

It's tedious

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ended up ordering xc2, Link's Awakening, and Mario maker 2 in the GameStop sale. Also buying xc1 this week. Should be good for the summer...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was ready to give the back-assward companies of GameStop and Nintendo $120 for 3 games, but no... they figured out how to fuck up the one promotion that actually created some interest in their shit businesses.