Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can get them from Amazon for that much, just figured I'd find one for 100 bucks from someone off CL.
I didn't see anything below $280 on Amazon when I checked. And that was third party shit with no warranty or anything. I ended up getting the one spronk linked. $200 refurb off Ebay directly from Nintendo with a 12 month warranty, and a lot of those aren't even refurbs just ones that never sold before the Wii U was pulled off shelves. Looks like they still have a few thousand left. Mine shipped out yesterday and is supposed to arrive next Thurs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
SCREEN ---- CHECK
MEMORY ---- CHECK
BABY CONTROL PADS ---- CHECK
GAMES ---- NOT INCRUDO

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Kinda misleading that they just say the Switch is using the Nvidia Tegra processor, but doesn't specify which one. I read an earlier review that the Switch was using the X1, and not the newer P1, or Xavier. I'm guessing it probably is the X1, but I think with the system being released in a little over a month, they'd just announce all the tech specs for the system.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Everyone thinks it's a custom X1.

Much like apple, Nintendo won't release real specs at all. Gotta wait for the teardown

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, the second video has a 9 min run-time. The god damn cuck spent 5 minutes talking about how he lost a Mario Kart game then felt bad about beating a girl because he had to regain his honor...

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The issue he noted about the distance/wireless interference was interesting. I wonder if that would be a problem if you were trying to play this in Starbucks or at the airport or some place where there are a million wireless devices being used.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The controller looks so uncomfortable. My hands/wrists are already jacked up, so comfort is a high priority. My Xbox Elite pad has spoiled me for any other controllers.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
yup, the elite is hands down bad ass. wish I could use it on every system I own.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well everything kind of sucks when it's broken.

Anyone who played with toys as a kid knows things that you can take off and move around tend to break faster, though. Joycons on tiny metal rails just look to be a failure point.

Source: lots of cool GI Joe toys and shit

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which is ironic, because this system was clearly made for babies. Interesting decision Nintendo.

Nintendo: Make system for babies ----> Make system easily broken or lost by babies

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Which is ironic, because this system was clearly made for babies. Interesting decision Nintendo.

Nintendo: Make system for babies ----> Make system easily broken or lost by babies

Nintendo: Counting on babies losing or breaking accessories -----> Charge ridiculous prices for accessories at 500% mark up for cash.