No Man's Sky

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
watched the whole video hodj posted, it looks intriguing. I wonder if you get caught in a loop of collect resources to fix stuff that then needs fixed because you were doing that leaving you feel like you aren't really getting anywhere.

They fixed that in the Day 1 patch. You can now carry 5 times the amount of resources so you aren't just grinding resources to recharge things.

• Inventory--ship inventories now store five times more resources per slot. Suit inventories now store 2.5 times more per slot. This encourages exploration and gives freedom from the beginning. We're probably going to increase this even further in the next update, for people in the latter game phases, and will allow greater trading potential.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So funny watching the shit outlook on this game after the early leaks and now renewed optimism after reading patch notes when you ALL knew a day 1 patch was coming. That's why I didn't bother watching that early shit.

• 2Like
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I didn't even start paying attention to this shit until the past like 3 months for that same reason.

• 1Like

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
It looks decent enough for a purchase. I think I'll get 30 hours just fucking around exploring but if that isn't your thing then I'd hold off. There isn't anything else out there to play right now for me, helped a great deal in pulling the trigger.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Still looks like Spore 2.0 to me. After seeing the patch notes, I mildly regret not clearing up a Gamefly slot so it would be sent to me today, but there's no way I'd pay full price on either platform for an indie game pretending to be AAA.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Us PC shitlords are lucky, we'll get a to read about the first few days before we decide to pull the trigger.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Hmmmm, watching some streams. I hope it has like hostile as fuck planets that you need to hit to get upgrades to progress later in the game. But looks like it has some worth for a purchase.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well this last 3 hour wait is agony.

Those videos today got me more hyped than I expected, I think.

Ryanz

<Banned>
This would probably be fun for a week if you gave me like an ounce of good weed and no obligations.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The future development stuff sounds good.

I'll probably buy it once/if that ever gets added.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like the game but the FOV is pretty bad and so is the inventory system. It really drags down the game. There's just so much to do and you are hampered by the low inventory space to do anything.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
FOV/Draw distance seems to be an issue for the PS4 version. Will be intresting to see if it ports over to the PC as well.... (I hope not!).

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man. This game looks exaclty like it looked a week ago - boring as fuck. Have fun mining for assholeium to lift off. Or scanning new animals that look just like the old animals but with procedurally generated DOUBLE penises this time.

So funny watching the shit outlook on this game after the early leaks and now renewed optimism after reading patch notes when you ALL knew a day 1 patch was coming. That's why I didn't bother watching that early shit.
Day 1 patches NEVER add that significant sounding of content. Now having watched lots of post-patch stuff, nope didn't matter, planets are marginally less boring but the gameplay still is the same stupid shit.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
2.5hrs in I'm still finding shit on the first planet I started on *shrug* don't buy the fuckin game if you think exploration is boring but I'm entertained.

I like the game but the FOV is pretty bad and so is the inventory system. It really drags down the game. There's just so much to do and you are hampered by the low inventory space to do anything.

Yeah but I found like 5 inventory upgrades on my starting planet so probably not an issue later on.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This shit is solid, anyone still going "It looks like this" can keep pretending that they know what the game is from what it looks like because all they're doing is proving they haven't actually played it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like