[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Eh, I think she screwed over the Skywalker grandkids a lot more than she did the mandos.

I never gave any credit to the cloning program post creation of the Empire. It's much easier to manage everything by conscripting than it is to grow / clone. Plus it would be much easier to program another order 66 if they followed up on the cloning bit.

Is the force unleashed story considered canon or did that get recon'd too? They did stupid crazy cloning in those two games.
Isn't she the one who suggested killing Chewie? EDIT: No, she bullied them into letting her kill Mara Jade.

From a post:What happened was Karen Traviss pushed to kill Mara Jade and the rest of the team on LotF disagreed with her. She insisted on it. It was her idea. She never informed Timothy Zahn about this when he was working on a new Mara Jade novel however. It was clear that the rest of the LotF team did not agree with killing Mara Jade and not only did Karen come up with the idea, she insisted on it.

The other authors also didn't want Mandalorians involved in LotF but Karen insisted on it.

Another:Karen Traviss wasn't just responsible for theunsanctionedkilling of Mara. She was also responsible for giving the rest of the Expanded Universe writing team a helluva headache and a LOT of garbage to clean up.

She is probably a millionare just because she helped ruin Star Wars EU.

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
Harrison Ford prosthetic peg leg

rrr_img_70283.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, Rebels is the new TV show this fall. Takes place between episode 3 and 4 and Lando will apparently makes some appearances.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of Lando, they better have Billy D back in episode VIII as the pimp master of the New Cloud City. How the hell can they not write him into the script? And don't tell me Billy D turned down the role.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Kevin Smith is a smaller gentleman. I got to meet him at the "official" premier for his movie, Red State, at the Radio City Music Hall in NYC.

I3k1f5g.jpg

Wow, that pic was a while ago. I've had a shaved head for 3 years now.
Anyway, he's wearing the same jersey in the crying picture in the link a few posts up.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kevin Smith_sl said:
"So we go to the set, and they're actually shooting - and this is what I can't tell you what they were shooting - but what I saw I absolutely loved," Smith said in the above video (starting around the 35-minute mark). "It was tactile; it wasn't a series of fucking green and blue screens in which later on digital characters would be added. It was there; it was happening."

The filmmaker signed a non-disclosure agreement, which restricts him from revealing specific details about the project. But he did drop some intriguing hints, including a mention of a full-scale Millennium Falcon (which he viewed during a tour of "Stage M").

"What I saw, I absolutely loved. It was tactile - it was real. It wasn't a series of ***** green screens and blue screens in which later a bunch of digital characters would be added. IT was there, it was happening. I saw old friends who I haven't seen since my childhood, who aren't really friends, but I love them more than some of my ****** relatives. I saw uniforms, I saw artillery I haven't seen since I was a kid. I saw them shooting an actual sequence in a set that was real. I walked across the set, there were explosions. And it looked like a shot right out of a Star Wars movie." he said.

"He turns the lights on and there is the Millennium Falcon from my childhood. Now the ship outside looks like a movie set, but the inside, fully replicated, fully built. The guy told me, they took two blueprints: Star Wars and Empire, because the cockpit in Empire was bigger than the cockpit in Star Wars. So they went somewhere between the two. So he takes me over and I'm just looking at it. You look at it from the outside and you can still see inside. I don't presume we're going aboard or anything, and then Morgan (JJ's assistant) says "You ready to go up?" I said (excitedly) "We can go on it?!""

Smith said Abrams is "building a tacticle world, a world you can touch. And he's replicating it with all the love of somebody that has the world's greatest collection of Star Wars figures."

He then used an unlikely pop culture reference to explain the majesty of what he saw.

"It's like Field of Dreams," he continued. "And if J.J. builds it, we're all going to come hard because it's amazing. It looks fantastic. So anyone out there wondering if he's going to pull it off: He's pulling it off. He showed me cut scenes; he showed me sequences, images, pictures. I cried, and I hugged that guy. And I'm sure as I was crying and hugging on him that he was thinking 'time is money' because they're making a movie. But he got it. He was very flattered. And I was like, 'Honestly dude, you're doing it. You're making my childhood again. You're doing our Star Wars.' What I saw blew me away."
Let the hype train of unbalanced and unrealistic expectations commence?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I hope it turns out that Han has been a deadbeat dad for the last 30 years as he returned to the life of a womanizing space pirate. Way better than that Timothy Zahn stuff.