Note Millie

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I"m concerned people who were banned for bad stuff will be the ones who PM me saying they were banned over Millie and be completely bullshitting me. If for some reason anyone catches me doing that, please send me a PM and let me know. I don"t mind being wrong, I swear!

Are you guys joking about the user title thing? Again, I"m not the quickest at picking up what is serious here or sarcasm.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I"m more concerned about Ravvenn having a green avatar-text than anything else in my life.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ravvenn said:
I"m concerned people who were banned for bad stuff will be the ones who PM me saying they were banned over Millie and be completely bullshitting me. If for some reason anyone catches me doing that, please send me a PM and let me know. I don"t mind being wrong, I swear!

Are you guys joking about the user title thing? Again, I"m not the quickest at picking up what is serious here or sarcasm.
I am thinking we are seeing several douchebag/pedovibe posters regaining access by using Millie as an excuse to get back on these boards.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Quineloe said:
Whatever people have to say about Millie"s moderation being not that bad, remember he decided not to ban Lumie.
He never banned Sam either even though he didn"t like him...maybe he enjoyed him secretly.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Tuco, It was a gift and you don"t get one because they don"t love you.

Anyway, if people (pedos/spammers) do slip by; take this as my advance apology and PLEASE let me/moderators know so I/we can correct it quickly!

PS: Lumie isn"t banned because he gives Requiem the giggles.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
Tuco, It was a gift and you don"t get one because they don"t love you.

Anyway, if people (pedos/spammers) do slip by; take this as my advance apology and PLEASE let me/moderators know so I/we can correct it quickly!

PS: Lumie isn"t banned because he gives Requiem the giggles.
Somewhere around angels from mars having sex with early humans which gives us all the potential to be like Peter Petrelli I started to see that Lumie is a invaluable resource that needs to hang around. That thread had me in tears.

Frawdo_foh

shitlord
Such an epic thread, such vindication for so many. Hall of Shame feels right.

James said:
Err, pretty sure it would take a few months to figure out one of them got banned too. How long was it before we realized Blaezenfury stopped posting here, our champion of champions? Took me a fucking entire year to figure out Frawdo had been banned.
I"m about to blow your mind, but I was never banned.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
On a side-note, whoAREall the mods and admins? Is there a list? Sounds silly, but there are still a couple of people running around as mods that I didn"t know were until recently. If there is a reference I must have missed it. Just saying, there might be a section I didn"t see.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Erronius said:
On a side-note, whoAREall the mods and admins? Is there a list? Sounds silly, but there are still a couple of people running around as mods that I didn"t know were until recently. If there is a reference I must have missed it. Just saying, there might be a section I didn"t see.

there ya go

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, that isn"t a list of moderators. Just of groups. It doesn"t have Braen or Tuco, yet ironically has Millie.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think cause Millie is set to be the official moderator of the millie forums, but me and Braen aren"t really moderators of any specific forum.

We"re not admins, we"re below Ravven/Tyen etc. Though one day Braen and I are planning on usurping the authority and taking over this forum.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
There"s Requiem, The Black Hand, Ravvenn, Devante (Ooga), Faille, Jentaii (I think), Braen and Tuco. I could be missing someone.

Edit: Forgot Brain, I think.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Vids related to thread.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PSPtSEIlp8A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PSPtSEIlp8A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TPS0puR1fN0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TPS0puR1fN0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Tuco said:
I think cause Millie is set to be the official moderator of the millie forums, but me and Braen aren"t really moderators of any specific forum.

We"re not admins, we"re below Ravven/Tyen etc. Though one day Braen and I are planning on usurping the authority and taking over this forum.
shhhhhh hmmmmwww.mistwalkersguild.org

/secret hi5