Note Millie

Greyform_foh

shitlord
I"m in the - Thought he was a she and folks were in on a running gag saying that she was a he - boat.

Now really the only question I have is; Are you sure it"s Jon and not John?

Read Ravven"s post. I can only guess that the coversation she and Millie had, had to go something like this.

Millie
"I want to ban Zehn for saying I"m a man.

Ravven
"But you are a guy"

Millie
"So. I want to ban him anyhow"

Ravven
"Tits or GTFO"

Millie
"You know I don"t have any tits"

Ravven
"Then GTFO!"

wierd stuff for sure.

Arakkis

N00b
Hatorade said:
Let me break this down again as things have now gone full circle to how it was when this all started.

The ones that know it is/was a joke say:
"Millie is a women."

The ones that were fooled say:
"Don"t care what gender millie is."

The ones that are retarded:
"OMGWTF you guys are going on and on about millies lies and are totally nerd raging over it."

The ones that know the truth:
Don"t care about gender but know Millie is a man and abused mod powers.

Granted those that know the truth may also be in the know but does not always apply. Where you stand in the above shows with every post, so just don"t be retarded.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Camerous said:
um his rl friends have came and said he was a guy... they met him at FoH get togethers... they took pics of him at said get togethers... wtf else do you people need? Sperm samples? Maybe a signed confession written in his blood?
yeah true, and i did hear him talking about poontang on IRC but the real focus should be his fucking abuse of mod powers to perpetuate the facade of being female and being loved by everyone on this board. that nobody can deny is true. his gender wasnt really the important issue at hand.

Column_sl

shitlord
After 50 pages over overwhelming evidence we can all rest easy at night knowing that Millie turned out to be a girl after all.

I shall start the Wiki page in her honor.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
p0wl said:
So has anyone spoke to Millie in the past day or two? He"s he reacting to all of this?
probably laughing his ass off and masturbating furiously at all the attention he"s getting...

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Also while everyone is asking can I have my original join date back? Jun 2002. It was the first account I had that got banned... Lgulliver I used it talk to Braen about getting my Camerous account back and Millie found out and it was deleted. Or at least that"s what he said.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hatorade said:
Let me break this down again as things have now gone full circle to how it was when this all started.

The ones that know it is/was a joke say:
"Millie is a women."

The ones that were fooled say:
"Don"t care what gender millie is."

The ones that are retarded:
"OMGWTF you guys are going on and on about millies lies and are totally nerd raging over it."

The ones that know the truth:
Don"t care about gender but know Millie is a man and abused mod powers.
You left out those that were initially fooled, cybered with Millie, built an intense e-relationship, decided to meet up IRL, found out he was a guy, fucked and sucked with him anyways, and have felt dirty ever since. As a result they come to this thread and post overly aggressive and insulting responses to anyone who even vaguely disagrees with them on anything.

You can call people fucking retards all you want folks, it"s not gonna get the taste of his cock out of your mouth any faster.

As for this thread going downhill now, it"s all been downhill from the start. Such is the magic of the bottomless Rickshaw. There"s no depths to which this thread is incapable of sinking.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Awanka said:
What? How is that possible? I liked Sinister Urge.
lol you did? maybe its because i posted so rarely over the course of 4 years. we were in alliance of strat info with FOH and AL back in Luclin and we were under strict orders from my GL not to fuck things up. i know how flammable my posting was/is and so i kept my comments very short back then. on my server message board i had over 10,000 posts and i wasnt so loved hehehe.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is like when you find out a cop or a prosecutor was dirty and all the previous convictions are now suspect!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whatever people have to say about Millie"s moderation being not that bad, remember he decided not to ban Lumie.