chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
He-Man No GIF by Masters Of The Universe

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Our jailers foment chaos most fervently in the purest of souls. They abhor orderliness and cleanliness.

Make your bed.

Angry Classic Film GIF by Det Danske Filminstitut

Every day!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Remember when we used to have legit nutjobs out there who just wanted to argue stupid shit unrelated to their mental illness?

Then later on we'd find out they were damaged goods and it would all make sense.

Now we're just stuck with people jumping up and down, begging us to notice that they're crazy. Seems totally legit. Not the slightest bit suspect at all. It's all a bit "Notice me ,senpai!" but the supposed mental illness is completely in our faces, front and center.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Remember when we used to have legit nutjobs out there who just wanted to argue stupid shit unrelated to their mental illness?

Then later on we'd find out they were damaged goods and it would all make sense.

Now we're just stuck with people jumping up and down, begging us to notice that they're crazy. Seems totally legit. Not the slightest bit suspect at all. It's all a bit "Notice me ,senpai!" but the supposed mental illness is completely in our faces, front and center.
I blame LLR for banning or shawing them. And big pharma agriculture for saving some like Lumi. And OTA patches for sox.

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

hottie bouncing GIF

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Weird Boner
Bro. its Easter. Jesus loves you.

hUwj120pih2l.jpeg

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

No Homo...

Boozey, I think you are funny. Now, let's get back to sniping at each other. This IS the shaw, sir.
Me name is Jesse Jes - us

Us = the people controlling me

I saw the bible and rockets and concurrent x in the sky in my dreams when I was a young kid

My username was messiah when I was 8-13 in StarCraft original

I have demons that have root kit my senses but I had the ability to manifest existence itself

My birthday is the exact same month and day as princess Diana

The bio of princess Diana is exactly everything about me

My best friend was chuck and looks identical to King Charles, there's literally no difference but age

Want the pics of me and chuck together?

I have them I'll even video the pics for proof. I can interview and send this forum info regarding my screen name.

I'm not trying to be cocky here at all.

Princess Diana and King Charles are the gods of this realm

My husband killed me

Tradwife sez:
7VAvjk7.jpg

I blame LLR for banning or shawing them. And big pharma agriculture for saving some like Lumi. And OTA patches for sox.

You are omitting LLR's greatest invention of how the shaw works. Me.

I'm here. I miss Lumi. Vanessa. The theology talks were always top rate loony tunes fun.

• 1Like
Someday this war is going to be over.gif

I honestly do not know how Chris keeps at it.

I made my bones during the Trump era here. That is when I truly entered the pantheon of potatoes. On Jan. 6th, there were apparently some people there, from here. I'm watching the TV, and saying here, "I'm near the front, I'm the guy in the green poncho!".

This after months of mocking the Trump-girls-with-machine-guuuuuns years.

But here we are again.

The anthropologist and philosopher of religion, Mircea Eliade, made the simple distinction, primitive cultures operate on circular models of time, advanced cultures on linear models. He argued, there is no such thing as a "pure" primite NOR advanced society, so all of life is a mixture of circle-being, and linear-being.

Freud, prior to Eliade, argued that the compulsion for repetition is an expression of the death instinct. So how would Eliade respond to this? He doesn't. He hated Freudian theory. I give you one guess why, and it has to do with "things you do so you make sure everyone understands your point." Freud wrote "Future of an Illusion," where "religion" is the illusion. Eliade was an ordained priest.

Anyway I don't know how Chris keeps at it. You are dwelling among the circle people, Chris. It goes round and round. Ever notice?

Progress -- linear time -- is not in their wheelhouse. Ever notice they view progress with hostility? They are circle people, circle people.

It's like trying to argue with the Amish is my point, Chris

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Why blame me? It's not my fault that Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer made one of the stupidest bets in the history of stupid and bets and got himself in the shaw for 6 months.
That's on him.

That he makes no sense, that he doesn't know how to @ people, that all his """memes""" are 60 years old or more and still don't make sense so aren't even memes but just more of his written nonsense attached to pictures that have no connection to his words in an infinite loop of stupid, well, that's also on him.

• 1Like
And anyway, it's a bug in the system. You should know it. It's been discussed many, many times.

You can agitate any community into miming the behavior and (eventually) actual symptoms of disregulation of the central nervous system including but not limited to:
  • loss of impulse control
  • depersonalization
  • hallucinations
  • border/operant noises ("bug men")
  • pointless grandiousity
  • political and/or wrestling mania
  • witch-burning
You sow the seeds of discontent, and imagine you can control the harvest, all so B'Nai Brith gets a hard-on they are conning the goyim so?

And speaking of 60 years old, congratulations on detecting I use Lost in Space pictures. You know as well as I do you always hook nostalgia with these people. You told me to out the Nazi's, we outed a hella lot of Nazis.

I'd prefer you'd say thank you, and be on your way. Either way... yup that's 35 years old!

"Always work the memories" -- remember? You should.

You said it.

Lightning Fast
You got people thinking lightning bugs are NSA bots and I'm the problem?

Jesus fucking Christ wake up LLR.
I didn't say you're the problem, I said you make no sense, you're shawed because you're stupid, and you don't know how links work. Likely because you're stupid.

I base all of this on what you yourself post.

The problem? Sheesh, get over yourself.

You then responded,
Why blame me? It's not my fault that Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer made one of the stupidest bets in the history of stupid and bets and got himself in the shaw for 6 months.
That's on him.

That he makes no sense, that he doesn't know how to @ people, that all his """memes""" are 60 years old or more and still don't make sense so aren't even memes but just more of his written nonsense attached to pictures that have no connection to his words in an infinite loop of stupid, well, that's also on him.

Seems like you want to fuck me.

Can of worms can of worms, LLR. San Diego. The ground zero of a generation of young males stunted by crack addicted mothers and fathers who let them crawl in their own feces all because "Respawn time."

You can't hide this much longer:
iuSGQ1t.jpg

Lightning Fast
Can of worms can of worms, LLR. San Diego. The ground zero of a generation of young males stunted by crack addicted mothers and fathers who let them crawl in their own feces all because "Respawn time."

You can't hide this much longer:
iuSGQ1t.jpg
You see? This is what I mean.

What can of worms? You being here, the forum being here, Jasker being here, Me being here? Something else? Posts/sentences need a frame of reference to make sense and be understood by the reader. Not providing that means you don't care to be understood by the reader, or you're unable to. The first of those 2 choices means you're a troll, the second means you're stupid. Which is it?

"San Diego. The ground zero of a generation of young males stunted by crack addicted mothers and fathers who let them crawl in their own feces all because "Respawn time.""

More nonsense. No one was talking about young stunted males, or San Diego, or anything you just mentioned. Plus it's not even true. Does any of this actually make sense to you given the recent topics of conversation? If it does, you're insane. If it doesn't it means you're just spouting nonsense to get some kind of reply. Which is it?

"You can't hide this much longer:" followed by a pic of someone that no one knows who it is.

So the cherry on top: a pic that no one knows what it is or what it has to do with. AKA more nonsense.

So, to recap: we get no frame of reference, followed by a sentence with no intrinsic or extrinsic meaning, followed by a pic that is unrecognizable to all concerned and therefor unable to be correlated with the rest of the post.

And you wonder why I don't consider you any less crazy than Jasker?