NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Actually pretty sure I was looking at that and a Fractal Mesh one of the 120 different versions.

Can vouch for both of these cases, the Lian Li being a bit more premium feeling but both offering great cooling in an air-cooling setup like mine.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

I think this is the best 100 dollar case for air cooling.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nu_11

If you are looking for something simple but really functional, check out the Be Quiet 500DX. Easily the best $100 case I've had.
That’s the case I’m rocking right now. It’s pretty good. There’s actually a lot of good choices in the $90-130 range.

And I built my brothers rig with the Cooler Master TD500.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Is that your actual PC? You should not have your AIO tubes oriented that way.

Thats my test bench - i sold my pc a month ago because i knew prices on things would change and i wanted to build another rig - also not enough cord space to flip it - the cord would be forced down through the riser cable more than likely

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
EVGATech_LeeM
Also, to answer about half the questions in this thread:
  • Currently no pre-order planned. Similarly, no pricing is available at this time.
  • Like the US store, we cannot generally comment on availability at this time for the EU store. Availability, however, will not be any sooner than the dates NVIDIA mentioned for each GPU.
  • HYBRID, HC, and KPE cards will come a bit later than the XC3 and FTW3 cards. No ETA to give you, which is probably your next question.
  • HYBRIDs will be 240mm, except for KPE HYBRID, whch will be 360mm. No plans for a 120mm HYBRID at this time.
  • HYBRIDs will be 2 Slot.
  • XC3 cards will all be 2.2 slots. Length is 11.23in. - 285.37mm / Height is 4.38in. - 111.15 mm.
  • FTW3 cards will be 2.75 slots. Length is 11.81in. - 300mm / Height is 5.38in. - 136.75mm.
  • There will be an EVGA NVLINK. No ETA at this time.
  • Since I've seen this mentioned incorrectly, all cards are 3 DisplayPort, 1 HDMI.
  • PowerLink is expected to work with the XC3 models. For obvious reasons, it will not work with the 3090/3080 FTW3 cards due to the number of PCIe power connectors. Either way, we will have the compatibility list updated when the cards are available on the website.
  • Step-Up will begin when cards are available. Products will not be listed prior to general availability. I would expect one of the XC3 models will be listed for availability, but we will make that decision prior to general availability.
  • I'm not sure why people assume bots are buying cards over regular people. It was a popular reason for why 20-Series cards were always out of stock, which completely ignored literal supply and demand issues (lots of people wanted them, but there weren't many initially). Yes, there are per person quantity caps for each card. Yes, we require captcha to login, which is also required to create a profile. This should help to comfort some of you.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So 3070 is equivalent to 2080ti? And the 3080 is two 2080s or 2080ti's?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wow so Nvidia came through.

Any news or rumors on the Ti models? Is that even still happening? Having a REALLY hard time believing I could wait past the Cyberpunk release date to do a complete rebuild.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Wow so Nvidia came through.

Any news or rumors on the Ti models? Is that even still happening? Having a REALLY hard time believing I could wait past the Cyberpunk release date to do a complete rebuild.

Ti likely not this year unless AMD drops a bomb on them.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Why the hell would they sell a 10Gb card early other than the fact they are scared? As much as I am dying to buy new stuff, I am going to hold off until I see AMD Big Navi/RDNA 2.0 in action.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
One of the main things I agreed with Moore's Law is Dead today was, well maybe two things:

- The 3070 needed to be priced accordingly because the PS5 and XboxSex are going to be price competitive vs. performance. So they needed a card that would slot in there
- The 3070 needed to be priced accoridngly because AMD is going to release something competitive and Nvidia can't be blown away at that price point

So we'll see. Competition is good.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
AMD cards are supposed to have 16GB last rumor i saw. Since i dont "personally" see them able to compete with the 3090 im not too worried - My GF is using a 2060 so i will get her a 2080TI after their price is shit since all she will be playing is WoW and that will be more than enough for raiding at 1440p @ max settings

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I have a hard time thinking they will be competitive at the 3080 level, even if it has 16GB, but if they do heck ya. Doubt I'd buy one personally but competition is good.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I have a hard time thinking they will be competitive at the 3080 level, even if it has 16GB, but if they do heck ya.

I dont see why not - the rumor already said theyd be stronger than 2080ti but cheaper. Imagine the performance the new consoles will do but on a larger scale - The consoles are using RDNA2 and will allow ray tracing? All that is - is AMD

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
We know the consoles wont be at a 2080ti level so them getting PC cards above 2080ti level is good but probable not so when the 3080 is jumping something like 60-80%

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Hoping AMD comes in and murders it as well. GPUs have needed a year like this with some timely, competitive prices.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users