NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Whelp, the miner dropped his price on 2 EVGA XC3 Ultra's to $550 each so my buddy and I each grabbed one. Already registered mine and it still has 16 months left on the warranty. Put it through its paces and everything is running exactly as it should be, so I'm pretty happy at this point.

Now to see how much I can sell my 3060 TI for...

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
i head over to the logitech website to check out some new peripherals, and i'm blasted with this ad on the front page 🤮

View attachment 425373

i've been buying logitech for like 15 years but fuck this shit. looks like roccat has some stuff that catches my eye

All i buy are orbweavers, ornata chromas, and G600s - think i have 3 sets on standby incase shit is discontinued or breaks -

RIP Logitech G13 - if only i had bought 5 extra all those years ago :/

Grez

Trakanon Raider
deal of a lifetime. don't miss out!

1659574062432.jpeg

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
So far, my 3080ti is pretty outstanding. I don't regret not paying the extra for a 3090 or 3090Ti. Not slagging anyone who did, just for me, the 3080ti is a ton of power. I would have had to dump a bunch more money into CPU to not bottleneck if I went higher, and honestly, cant see why I would.

I can run Cyberpunk 2077 at 3440 x 1440 with everything on ultra/psycho + ray tracing and still get an average of 75 fps. For context, some of those settings could easily be set to medium as the visual impact vs. CPU/GPU impact is so nominal. But fully cranked the game runs fantastic, and its a pretty GPU intensive game. +

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the 3080ti is if you can get it around 1k is probably the best deal all around for the high end cards.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
You can still get them from EVGA for 1099.

A bunch on Newegg

(MSI has one for 979, incredible deal)

Screenshot 2022-08-03 212822.png

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I have no use for this, and it's crazy expensive, but it really is a pretty sweet looking backpack. The points of failure thing sticks with me, because I've owned some pretty good bags and had all of them fail in those various spots over the years.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have no use for this, and it's crazy expensive, but it really is a pretty sweet looking backpack. The points of failure thing sticks with me, because I've owned some pretty good bags and had all of them fail in those various spots over the years.

I feel like car salesmen love it when you come on the lot. 250 bucks for a fucking book bag is insane. I can buy a military grade backpack for less that has, within reason, similar features.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like car salesmen love it when you come on the lot. 250 bucks for a fucking book bag is insane. I can buy a military grade backpack for less that has, within reason, similar features.
I did not say I was buying it, just that it looks nice and well thought out.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I did not say I was buying it, just that it looks nice and well thought out.
I like what LTT does. He has made a fantastic brand. But this isnt the thread, or the place to post his commercials.

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Man his shit is so overpriced. I understand they wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars in r&d on things that already exist and have to make it up somehow but damn.

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
thanks for stating the price, you just save me watching the video. So that's why 249.50 profit?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
But think of how much thought went into Linus bag, thought and care. That has to count for something.

What I thought was funny about his bag is it doesn’t have the standard heavy duty travel bag side mesh/elastic bottle holder anywhere. That’s the most useful part of the bag when traveling, easy access and storage of your water bottle.

• 1Solidarity

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
But think of how much thought went into Linus bag, thought and care. That has to count for something.

What I thought was funny about his bag is it doesn’t have the standard heavy duty travel bag side mesh/elastic bottle holder anywhere. That’s the most useful part of the bag when traveling, easy access and storage of your water bottle.

The bottle holder is inside the bag.

The video got annoying to me after a while of watching bc of how hard he explained design decisions as if they built a rocket. Given, there are some cool features, but it was a bit melodramatic.