NZBMatrix is dead. What now?

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
Right now, my connection is fairly slow as well, but I usually have no trouble maxing my 10mbit bandwidth.
What's the connection limit? I keep getting an error telling me I've reached the per-user connection limit. Can't find the info anywhere.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Right now, my connection is fairly slow as well, but I usually have no trouble maxing my 10mbit bandwidth.
When you say slow what do you mean? I usually get 1.4 with SSL and that seems to be plenty enough as most everything come in 10 minutes.

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
I have a 25megabit connection but I rarely get 5megabit with them. Makes downloading a 1080p movie a very long process.

oznzb_sl

shitlord
Hi Guys, come and check outwww.oznzb.commyself and the dev team have added some great fetures to aid your quest for a nzbmatrix replacement including;

SSL enabled
2.5 Millon++ releases and growing
API integration - Sick beard, couch potato, etc
Hosted on our hardware in aussie data center!!
release previews (new feature)
full user rating system about just released
accepting all user feedback and suggestions for new features!

currently open for registrations

www.oznzb.com

Psypher_sl

shitlord
I have a 25megabit connection but I rarely get 5megabit with them. Makes downloading a 1080p movie a very long process.
I have a 25Mb+ connection and I never have issues maxing out. You sure you are using the right amount of threads? Their bandwidth is capped per thread. You should be running about 20 threads/connections if you want to max out a 25Mb connection.

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
I have a 25Mb+ connection and I never have issues maxing out. You sure you are using the right amount of threads? Their bandwidth is capped per thread. You should be running about 20 threads/connections if you want to max out a 25Mb connection.
Their site says max of 10 threads for the account I have.

Psypher_sl

shitlord
Well, there ya go. If you want a faster connection you need the faster account type. They aren't slow, you just have to pay for the account/speed that you want.

For reference, this is the account that I have.

Fast

Download with 50 Mbit
Max 1 Month
1100 Days of retention
Free use of SSL
Just ? 8.50

Psypher_sl

shitlord
With Newshosting.com I max out my connection with 10.
And so what? that means absolutely nothing. It all depends on how much each provider has a thread/connection capped at. If one is capped at 1Mb per thread and the other is 2Mb per thread, what you can do on one with 5 threads is the same as 10 threads on the other. Completely irrelevant. All that matters is what is the fastest speed that you can get. The numbers of threads means nothing, they don't cost a dam thing. Anyways, glad someone is trying out Newshosting.com. I don't know of anyone else. Been wondering how they are in terms of take downs and in incompletes. I got used to have backups with friends on other providers, but now we are all using tweaknews. Thankfully I have yet to encounter a single incomplete with them.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It is absolutely relevant if you are paying for it and you get less bandwidth than another provider.
You are missing the point entirely.

If I pay $8 for 300 connections and they all connect at 10k or if I pay $8 for 30 connections at 100k or $8 for 3 connections at 1000k it shouldn't matter. You aren't paying for the connections you are paying for the overall.

Guess what 10 connections not maxing out your bandwidth but downloading something you can't download on your other faster server because it's deleted from there is infinitely faster. It isn't 0 which is what you get on your other server .... because they deleted the file .....

Stubborn Wolfen is stubborn and still stupid.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
You're not going to max out your connection with this account. It's limited to 10mbit.

You definitely shouldn't get less than 5mbit, though. 10mbit gives you about 1.1MB/s... how much are you getting?

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
You are missing the point entirely.

If I pay $8 for 300 connections and they all connect at 10k or if I pay $8 for 30 connections at 100k or $8 for 3 connections at 1000k it shouldn't matter. You aren't paying for the connections you are paying for the overall.

Guess what 10 connections not maxing out your bandwidth but downloading something you can't download on your other faster server because it's deleted from there is infinitely faster. It isn't 0 which is what you get on your other server .... because they deleted the file .....

Stubborn Wolfen is stubborn and still stupid.
You weren't throwing out insults last night while you were sucking my dick.

I understand completely. What you said doesn't fucking matter when I'm not getting the speed I'm supposed to be getting with them.

Psypher_sl

shitlord
You weren't throwing out insults last night while you were sucking my dick.

I understand completely. What you said doesn't fucking matter when I'm not getting the speed I'm supposed to be getting with them.
It's ok...we get it...you're fkn retarded.