Okcupid Pick up line

Keriath

Golden Knight of the Realm
Does anyone happen to remember what the pick up line that was come up with on the old fires board for okcupid? Was having a conversation about terrible pick up lines used and couldn't remember how it went.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
more like you are having zero success on okcupid and you want to use the line.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
here's a some free advice: if you use phrases like "bad troll is bad", chances are you're an aspie and there's no pick up line in the world that will get you laid. consult with Johnny49, he can steer you in the right direction.

Keriath

Golden Knight of the Realm
Or more likely i was actually just in a conversation about terrible pick up lines used on online dating websites which reminded me of the one that was come up with on the old foh boards. And there is no need to put any effort into insulting beyond the simple "bad troll is bad" Its all you are worth. Deal with it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Are you referring to the whole "in my mind we've already been married" thing that aychamo posted?

I don't really remember how it went, I remember it being funny though and some people getting results with it.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Quick google brought up that up, I assume that is what the OP was looking for:

After a rigorously brief overview of your profile, I wanted to let you know I have already married and divorced you in my mind.

Thanks for all the wonderful imaginary memories... you will always have a special place in my heart.

your ex-hubby,

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I feel mildy embarrassed for the OP. If his attempts at online dating are as ham fisted as his attempt to score some cheap pick-up lines then he probably hasn't had any free poontang in quite some time.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
What Dumar said was right on the money anyway. Chatting on dating websites is a complete waste of time 99% of the time. It's often repetitive as fuck and goes nowhere. "Hi, let's go for x at y" works a lot better than any pickup line you can come up with.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Someone messaged me on OKCupid last week so I just asked her out that day after about 6 messages back and forth. It works.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If i told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
actually tried this at a club when i was drunk and a friend dared me to try it on some hot chicks at the bar. it worked. still not sure if they were drunker than me or what.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
If i told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
actually tried this at a club when i was drunk and a friend dared me to try it on some hot chicks at the bar. it worked. still not sure if they were drunker than me or what.
either this happened in some sort of fantasy role playing game, or it didn't happen at all