Okcupid Pick up line

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just wear this bad motherfucker

rrr_img_64711.jpg

kudos

<Banned>
I've used these and have had success with all of them.

"Look, just tell me who the model in the pics you used is. She's cute."

"How many seafood dinners is it going to take before we make this facebook official?"

"So when do you come out?"
-Wait for response- most likely a "?" or something
"I'm watching the Victoria Secret runway show and I'm wondering how much longer until I see you"

Result will vary based on their attraction to your pics obviously. Like someone earlier said, it all comes down to if they are attracted to your pics or not. Online dating is a meat market and game of #'s. I just met someone off of it but she deleted after 1 week because of how horrible it is. Luckily I found her before she deleted.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
^^
All those pick up lines gave me the douche chills.

I just say "Sup" as kudos said, what you say doesn't matter, the girl already has decided by your pictures if she's going to talk to you or not if you send a message.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Who the fuck still uses pick up line out in public or at all? Say hello, engage in a conversation, make with the funny, buy her a drink, ask about her, more funny, take her home.

Amateur hour at the Apollo in here. Jesus.

iannis

Musty Nester
I've had some limited success with, "Hodor"

It's a long game though. Once you commit to Hodor you have to see it through.

spronk

FPS noob
did it hurt when you fell from the whore tree and banged every guy on the way down?

i have a level 90 paladin lets go raid your molten core

hey bby u wan some fuk

kudos

<Banned>
Who the fuck still uses pick up line out in public or at all? Say hello, engage in a conversation, make with the funny, buy her a drink, ask about her, more funny, take her home.

Amateur hour at the Apollo in here. Jesus.
You seem to have missed the "okcupid" part of the thread title. Hitting on girls online takes more bullshit than real life ever will.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Who buys a girl a drink? They fought for equal rights, they can buy their own shit.

Random girl from Tinder bought her own drinks tonight + fries for us to share.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
You seem to have missed the "okcupid" part of the thread title. Hitting on girls online takes more bullshit than real life ever will.
I didn't miss it but you still don't need a shitty pick up line to grab a girls attention online. It's easier because all of her interests are spelled out right there unless shes one of those "lolsorandom" bitches (in which case stay away even if you're just looking for a lay). Find something mutual like a movie genre or a band and begin there. Ask a question in your first message. Lay out a nerd hobby in your profile (that isn't my little pony related). Have photos of you in a social setting. No shirtless pics. Don't outright lie about something you won't be able to back up. Be witty. Offer to meet for coffee or lunch (stay away from asking out to a bar unless she seems like the rock and roll type at first). Ask her out within 6-8 messages.

kudos

<Banned>
I didn't miss it but you still don't need a shitty pick up line to grab a girls attention online. It's easier because all of her interests are spelled out right there unless shes one of those "lolsorandom" bitches (in which case stay away even if you're just looking for a lay). Find something mutual like a movie genre or a band and begin there. Ask a question in your first message. Lay out a nerd hobby in your profile (that isn't my little pony related). Have photos of you in a social setting. No shirtless pics. Don't outright lie about something you won't be able to back up. Be witty. Offer to meet for coffee or lunch (stay away from asking out to a bar unless she seems like the rock and roll type at first). Ask her out within 6-8 messages.
You read too much bullshit from PUA and internet nerds.

Hold on a second and let me go find a link to the tinder thread on bb.com. It proves you wrong so hard.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That sounds like what bitches say they want. But what they really respond to is lines delivered with confidence.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
You read too much bullshit from PUA and internet nerds.

Hold on a second and let me go find a link to the tinder thread on bb.org. It proves you wrong so hard.
Never ever read any pua shit in my life. I do know that being a real relatable human being and not coming off like a creep is the best way to meet someone and how to stay away from crazy pussy.

iannis

Musty Nester
All pussy is crazy. Some pussy is cute-crazy, most pussy is strange-crazy, but occassionally you find a scary-crazy specimen. And if you're too dumb to be scared you deserve it.