One Of The Most Fucked Up Things I Have Ever Seen On The Internet

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
m00t! You've gone and done it now!
giphy.gif

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The fappening was funny, this is not. WTF!?!??
Well now it's easier to get him....or was he already arrested?

Yoke_sl

shitlord
Jesus, that's ruined my morning. Can never really grasp how fucked up some people are, I don't like even dwelling on it.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus, that's ruined my morning. Can never really grasp how fucked up some people are, I don't like even dwelling on it.
You'll be happy to know shit like this happens literally every minute of every day somewhere in the world.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Because it's so disturbingly wrong even driving traffic there leaves a taint? I'm not bitching to mods to delete or anything, I guess I just expected more (lol at me?) from this site. A higher class of scum, if you will.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Because it's so disturbingly wrong even driving traffic there leaves a taint? I'm not bitching to mods to delete or anything, I guess I just expected more (lol at me?) from this site. A higher class of scum, if you will.
Yes, lol at you. Stop being a pussy. Don't read about it if you're so disturbed. As it's been said, this shit happens all over the world all the time. Drawing attention to it is hardly a taint on this site, and if it somehow were, go fuck off anyway.