One Of The Most Fucked Up Things I Have Ever Seen On The Internet

Yoke_sl

shitlord
You'll be happy to know shit like this happens literally every minute of every day somewhere in the world.
Exactly why I said i don't like dwelling on it, ignorance is bliss for stuff like this. I don't think most people could sleep at night if they knew exactly what was going on around the world and all the nasty shit happening to people.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
He should have taken a selfie. Someone come up with a new name for selfie if there is a dead body in the background.

ezcw_sl

shitlord
I need to start a new career. This shit doesn't even affect me any more, and that fact disturbs me greatly.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Welp I hope they catch him alive and throw him in jail for the rest of his life. I hope the cons in there sort the issue in the most painful way possible.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
The fact this guy killed his girlfriend is bad enough, but that he left the scene in such a way that he knew the son would find his mothers body is just fucked up. There is a special place in hell for this guy.

MossyBank

N00b
He's in custody.. here is a pic of him in cuffs that the police posted on twitter.

HO1yqi5.jpg

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
He's in custody.. here is a pic of him in cuffs that the police posted on twitter.

HO1yqi5.jpg
It's cool though, I'm sure she was only dating him because he was a "misunderstood soul" and that she could "make him better"... Not because of the douchebag haircut, douchebag leather jacket, and douchebag psychopathic tendancies. Keep telling yourself that redpill is a lie.

Gesk

Trakanon Raider
Who cares. He serves no purpose on this earth, and does not add to society. Id rather he be put down quick than have tax dollars pay for his life.
Death penalty costs more than life without parole.

Edit: Unless the guy is shot by the cops when they try to catch him I guess

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It's cool though, I'm sure she was only dating him because he was a "misunderstood soul" and that she could "make him better"... Not because of the douchebag haircut, douchebag leather jacket, and douchebag psychopathic tendancies. Keep telling yourself that redpill is a lie.
Deadeyes, how many live in girlfriends have you killed?