One Of The Most Fucked Up Things I Have Ever Seen On The Internet

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I get it's 4chan...But some of those comments are like WTF is wrong with you as a human.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I have clicked no links and intend to keep it as such. Did he post that he did it or actually post a screenshot of proof it happened?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I didn't read much of it but what's so wrong about the comments in the thread? I'm assuming that the things people are being offended by are posted when they OP is presumed fake. Everything posted of 4chan is presumed fake because 98% of it is. I don't know why you'd expect serious or sensitive comments on a presumed fake story on 4chan of all places.

iannis

Musty Nester
4chan plumbing new depths.

I think this one might actually be a first for 4chan. But when it starts with pictures of a guy skullfucking an actual skull out of a roman catacomb... I just don't know what was expected.

All in all I think this might be a good thing. Not that he killed a woman, but that he's that peculiar brand of self-confessing evil. If you can convince the degenerates to post pics or it didn't happen because it's "cool" it sure does seem like it would make the detectives job a whole lot easier. How you gonna appeal that? Your client bragged about killing his wife on the internets. There isphotographic documentation.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have clicked no links and intend to keep it as such. Did he post that he did it or actually post a screenshot of proof it happened?
He posted pictures of her naked, strangled corpse, along with comments how it was harder to strangle someone than he thought.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Pictures. The disturbing part for me was what he wrote.

He said "She struggled so hard" "For those that don't beleive me watch the news, her son will be home from school soon and he will find her and call for help"

I feel dirty typing that shit.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Pictures. The disturbing part for me was what he wrote.

He said "She struggled so hard" "For those that don't beleive me watch the news, her son will be home from school soon and he will find her and call for help"

I feel dirty typing that shit.
What a completely fucked individual... Didn't someone else make a post a couple years ago on 4chan dilvuging the location of his victim's body that ended up being legit?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The picture of that guy is different than the picture of the guy that was posting to 4chan.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I don't understand what kind of personality would have the presence of mind to take pictures, post them on the internet and be able to defend the realness of the photos by talking about the victims son.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
4chan plumbing new depths.

I think this one might actually be a first for 4chan. But when it starts with pictures of a guy skullfucking an actual skull out of a roman catacomb... I just don't know what was expected.

All in all I think this might be a good thing. Not that he killed a woman, but that he's that peculiar brand of self-confessing evil. If you can convince the degenerates to post pics or it didn't happen because it's "cool" it sure does seem like it would make the detectives job a whole lot easier. How you gonna appeal that? Your client bragged about killing his wife on the internets. There isphotographic documentation.
The only defense I think his representation could hope to sell is that he has no sense of reality or consequence for his crime. The fact that he was completely blatant about it and showcased his actions to the world, shows zero remorse or sense that what he did was improper or shameful. Throw in some pseudo-psychiatry and make up a new term, like interfluenza, (a digitally induced removal of personal accountability). And ta-da, you've muddied the water enough to make people think that he's really sick in the head and needs to be isolated rather than just put down.

Personally I would like to see people like this get buried alive. Big metal box with a breathing tube, dig a hole, back-fill with concrete. Set up a microphone so you can record their last thoughts and screams before they waste away. It's cheaper than prison or the death penalty process and way more satisfying as you get to literally hear their mind shatter into a thousand pieces before they die.

Or just do forced donations to science. I am sure there are some experimental drugs that need testing. If their brain is a detriment to society, maybe their body can be forced to contribute.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My gf is always saying " pedophiles, rapists and murderers should be guinea pigs for scientific/medical studies".

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think they've already deduced the kid bragging about it wasn't the actual murderer, just some little teenage twat looking for lulz.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They should ban Facebook too since a murder was posted on that also. Seriously these people will just whatever is out there, if there was no 4chan or facebook it would be on twitter or twitchtv or youtube...