One Of The Most Fucked Up Things I Have Ever Seen On The Internet

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
He's in custody.. here is a pic of him in cuffs that the police posted on twitter.

HO1yqi5.jpg
I'm not a lawyer irl or on the internet, but is it even legal for the police to take a picture and post it in a public place like that? My "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" senses are tingling, and it makes me a bit uncomfortable for a few reasons.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
If you are in public, anyone can take your picture. The only possible ramification would be tainting the jury pool, but good luck making that argument when you're the asshole that posted pics of your own crime on the internet. I seriously doubt he will even have a trial.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not a lawyer irl or on the internet, but is it even legal for the police to take a picture and post it in a public place like that? My "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" senses are tingling, and it makes me a bit uncomfortable for a few reasons.
Also not a lawyer. However, after you get arrested, the first thing they do is fingerprint you, take a picture of you and post it along with the crime you are accused of in the public record. So my guess is this is ok.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's cool though, I'm sure she was only dating him because he was a "misunderstood soul" and that she could "make him better"... Not because of the douchebag haircut, douchebag leather jacket, and douchebag psychopathic tendancies. Keep telling yourself that redpill is a lie.
Lol the perfect mix of beta male and redpill have formed together in Antarius so that he is now raging about some dead chick who was killed by her boyfriend.

Bravo.

First this forum makes Jerle kill himself now you've ruined Antarius' life.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Wasn't he supposed to pull out the BB gun he bought when the cops finally found him so that they would shoot him and he could die via cop suicide? Duechebag didn't have the balls enough to go through with it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I have clicked no links and intend to keep it as such. Did he post that he did it or actually post a screenshot of proof it happened?
Wasn't he supposed to pull out the BB gun he bought when the cops finally found him so that they would shoot him and he could die via cop suicide? Duechebag didn't have the balls enough to go through with it.
Yeah, that's what he said his plan was. I think he also said he would have eaten a bullet if he could have gotten a real gun. What a loser. I bet he's never followed through on anything in his entire miserable life.

Phalanx

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, that's what he said his plan was. I think he also said he would have eaten a bullet if he could have gotten a real gun. What a loser. I bet he's never followed through on anything in his entire miserable life.
Well, there was that one thing.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Nothing particularly surprises me when it comes to 4Chan.

I think in the past it was mainly nerds and pervs who frequented there but since it's got media attention for being a shady place it attracts more and more genuine weirdos desperate for fame and attention.

The whole ethos of 4Chan is that nothing is shocking to its members.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If this is one of the most fucked up things you've ever seen on the internet you might as well cut the cord and turn around

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
After the "guess your own post number and I'll tell you where I hid her body post" this is pretty tame for 4chan.

I'll nominate the chick for a Darwin award, may her life serve as a warning to others.

Hopefully this guy will save the taxpayers the cost of a trial and a lengthy prison sentence.
rrr_img_82007.png

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If this is one of the most fucked up things you've ever seen on the internet you might as well cut the cord and turn around
It's just the tip of the iceberg. The submerged part is much larger....and full of cocks and dead people.