Operation: Adebisi O'Mara

Anytime you're about to read a story about someone being scammed, there's probably more than a 25% chance the culprit is a daycare, or a daycare professional. It's fucked up.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's these money hungry, unemployable, stay at home moms!

They want to take your cash, ignore your kids, and browse facebook all day I tells ya.

I put lil Adebisi into an early learning center and he's been great ever since. My wallet is not great, but he's great!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'd move on, personally. I don't mean to be offensive but I can only imagine the kind of shit your kid pulled in the daycare to get kicked out, so I figure she earned that deposit.
This was my first thought. I used to work in a day care center and I saw kids do some insane shit (sometimes literally with shit), but no one ever threw their hands up in the air and gave up on them.

Daycare lady is probably fat and little adebisi was probably all like "gimme some a dem curves, bitch!"

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I don't have the hate in me now enough to write a yelp. I guess you just gotta unrustle and move on
frown.png

Chris

Potato del Grande
If your kid is fine in the new place, either she is shit or she is kicking the occasional kid out on purpose to get free deposit money.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Take her to judge Judy, get a free trip to New York. Let us know when it airs, wear a tie with dice on it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If your kid is fine in the new place, either she is shit or she is kicking the occasional kid out on purpose to get free deposit money.
Could be. It could also be that Adebisi was a nightmare for a few days.

I would post a review on somewhere saying that she did this. That way if other people have the same experience some evidence of this type of scam will build up.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So far your two best options are the, "i'm just disappointed in you" text and standing outside her home with a sign.

otherwise just move on. Yelp is for little bitches who don't have the balls to complain in person.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Find all social media outlets for the place and have the internet take a dump on them.

Then leave a flaming bag of dog poo on her porch and ring the doorbell. Observe. Come back and declare victory.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seriously, is your kid an asshole? Like, what was he doing? I'm TRULY interested, for a grown woman to just be like "well fuck this" and give up on lil Adebisi.

Does your son suck bro? Is not a true bro?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If daycare in Canada is anything like Illinois, any dumbfuck who can fill out paperwork and pass an inspection can get a daycare license and run it out of there home. Most of these people are not "professionals".

For that reason I am giving my pal Adebisi the benefit of the doubt.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Daycare lady said he was too needy and always needed her to be close by or he would get upset. I mean what do you expect from a 12 month old who's away from his family for the first time ever
tongue.png

I think she was in over her head.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Just drop your kids off with me. I have a lot of time on my hands these days.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
How much per day for Araycare?

Anyone else had shit experiences with daycare? I lucked out with the first kid. She went through two daycare providers before she started school and I never had any issues.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
How much per day for Araycare?

Anyone else had shit experiences with daycare? I lucked out with the first kid. She went through two daycare providers before she started school and I never had any issues.
Oh, its totally free. Here at Araycare, our main goal is child well being and the development of a proper belief system rather than profit.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Your kid is going to grow up a Patriotic, spandex wearing, Bears-loving dumbass, Adebisi.