Orphan Black

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Orphan Black

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2013-03-30

Creator: John Fawcett, Graeme Manson

Cast: Tatiana Maslany, Jordan Gavaris, Josh Vokey, Maria Doyle Kennedy, Ari Millen, Kevin Hanchard, Kristian Bruun

Overview: A streetwise hustler is pulled into a compelling conspiracy after witnessing the suicide of a girl who looks just like her.

Spork

[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 98548[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Orphan Black[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2013-03-30[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A streetwise hustler is pulled into a compelling conspiracy after witnessing the suicide of a girl who looks just like her.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Anyone watch this? It's on BBC America I guess. I didn't even know it existed until I saw something today that said it was renewed for a second season so I downloaded the first 5 episodes and it's pretty damn good.

Orphan Black follows outsider, orphan and street-wise chameleon Sarah. After witnessing a woman's suicide, Sarah assumes the strangers identity - who happens to look just like her. Expecting to solve all her problems by cleaning out the dead woman's savings, Sarah is instead thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery as she realizes the dizzying truth - she and the dead woman are clones. As Sarah searches for answers, she discovers the chilling fact that there are more people like her out there - genetically identical individuals who were planted in unsuspecting birth parents and nurtured in completely different circumstances. With no idea who created the clones, she'll need to discover the reason in a hurry as an assassin is killing them one by one.

Radge_sl

shitlord
Fantastic show, it and Arrow are tied for my favorite new shows of the past year. I barely even care about the larger mythology, I just enjoy watching the different clones seamlessly slip into each other's lives and create havoc. This is what Dollhouse should have been like.

felldoh

Watched this based on the A.V. Club's review, and its pretty solid. The main chick does a really good job with all the different characters.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
AND she isHOT.I like the dreadlocks version.

Great show, been meaning to create a thread since none exist until now. Also, it's been renewed for a second season.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
This show is pretty awesome. I hope it doesn't go the Lost route of spiraling mysteries layered in mysteries though. The rabbit hole seems to be growing bit by bit atm, but at a healthy pace. It does need more of naked Tatiana though.

Spork

UP YOURS, PROCLONE.

Awesome season finale. My favorite new show this year.

velk

Trakanon Raider
UP YOURS, PROCLONE.

Awesome season finale. My favorite new show this year.
Yeah, was a good run - the patent bit at the end was kind of cringe inducing though. You'd think they'd have at least *someone* on the staff who knew what a patent was.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Just finished season 1. Really great, have not been hooked on a show this much since the first season of lost. Hopefully Orphan Black maintains being good though.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else watch this show? I had a friend at work introduce it to me and it's a pretty good show. Season 2 isn't till next year. ><

Musab

Molten Core Raider
I've tried to watch this about 3 times, and every time I just can't seem to finish the pilot. Does it get better after the first episode?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
AND she isHOT.I like the dreadlocks version.

Great show, been meaning to create a thread since none exist until now. Also, it's been renewed for a second season.
Oh yea, she is very hot... Shame she got snubbed for an Emmy Nom. She is really good at playing at all these parts.

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was going to go to bed after one last episode and then

a little girl got hit by a truck and the episode ended....

Needless to say I watched the next episode.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just started watching the series. 2 episodes in now. I gotta say, it's a good story. Will continue to watch.

Citz

Silver Squire
It's a good series to watch. I must say Tatiana is god damn awesome at acting all her different characters. She makes the show all by herself. Bonus points for the killer body.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database