Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
wait, what?

View attachment 505819

DickTrickle DickTrickle I always thought Dick Trickle was a wordplay on urinary incontinence
I mean, that's why I like using it, but it's also useful for pretending I don't mean anything juvenile. When people call out my name as inappropriate in more easily offended forums, I pretend he was my grandfather and I'm honoring his memory and ask for an apology. Sometimes, I get it.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I mean, that's why I like using it, but it's also useful for pretending I don't mean anything juvenile. When people call out my name as inappropriate in more easily offended forums, I pretend he was my grandfather and I'm honoring his memory and ask for an apology. Sometimes, I get it.

you're an asshat

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
You really are a fucking idiot

A) katsu is Japanese

B) I'm from Liverpool, which is where the oldest Chinatown in Europe was established. Hence all the Chinese immigrants to this country started there and spread outwards
Ha, we grew up not too far from each other. Do you have an awful scouse accent?

Screenshot_20231228-213227_Chrome.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
Holy fuck why am I the only brit here that isn't retarded, overweight and unattractive

View attachment 506220
My 1860s source beats your 2020s source.

Yeah it's regarded as Japanese TODAY, doesn't mean that they originally came up with it.

Chip Shop Curry and what we call Katsu in the UK is literally the same thing lmao, have you tasted them both? They both derive from what British Sailors were using in the 1800s.

Go to your parent's Chinese Chippy and ask them to put it on rice.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
My 1860s source beats your 2020s source.

Yeah it's regarded as Japanese TODAY, doesn't mean that they originally came up with it.

Chip Shop Curry and what we call Katsu in the UK is literally the same thing lmao, have you tasted them both? They both derive from what British Sailors were using in the 1800s.

Go to your parent's Chinese Chippy and ask them to put it on rice.

Read the definition of katsu again moron

Chris

Potato del Grande
Read the definition of katsu again moron
Are you being autistic about the exact definition being the full dish including the meat?

We are talking about the sauce.

You can put breadcrums on meat and pour chip shop curry over it and it's the same.

Stop being autistic man.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Are you being autistic about the exact definition being the full dish including the meat?

You can put breadcrums on meat and pour chip shop curry over it and it's the same.

Stop being autistic man.

Just because you got bullied off Araysar Araysar thread doesn't mean you can bring your idiocy here

1000009720.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Just because you got bullied off Araysar Araysar thread doesn't mean you can bring your idiocy here

View attachment 506277
Chris Chris wasn't bullied.

We offered to listen to his business pitch. But his lack of ambition, lack of urgency, lack of follow-through and his laziness in general pretty much confirmed what we said about him and his choice of profession.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Lmao, what sort of retard apologizes for anything.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Stop being autistic man.
Call a dish by the name of the meat. "I'M TALKING ABOUT THE SAUCEEEEEEE". lmao you're so stupid. How you haven't rage quit this forum despite it basically being years upon years of people calling you one of the dumbest motherfuckers alive is beyond me. At this point, I'm convinced you get off on being embarrassed.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't know, guys...

If I'm spending multiple posts talking about curry sauce flavours, then Ossoi pivots to the commonly used name ackshually being for the breaded meat in Japan, kinda means I'm right about the curry sauce flavour.

Like was "curry" and "sauce" not clear enough?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
what is it about stupid Brits on this forum embarassing themselves by being complete idiots?

You're missing the point. It's not just about katsu meaning the meat and not the sauce, but your claim that Chinese chip shops in the North, North-West of England serve a Japanese sauce. They don't lol.

This is almost as dumb as Maul Maul , almost as dumb but not quite because a) you aren't claiming that a companys financial accounts are false and b) you lack the malice and spiteful tone of Maul even though he was totally wrong.