Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Chris

Potato del Grande
You're missing the point. It's not just about katsu meaning the meat and not the sauce, but your claim that Chinese chip shops in the North, North-West of England serve a Japanese sauce. They don't lol.
Yeah I know, I keep telling you, it's a 1800's British naval sauce via India.

This is why Chinese/Japnese/Korean curry is usually fucking disgusting and only suitable for pouring over chips, British people formulated it with our legendary culinary skills.

It's also why it's fairly niche now and everyone is having proper Indian/Thai curry flavours instead.

It could be worse, have you seen the shit that Germans say is curry?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Izo Izo

Screenshot_20240102-201245.png

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Kinda looks like what I would imagine dog jizz looks like. Did it taste like your previous experiences?

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Kinda looks like what I would imagine dog jizz looks like. Did it taste like your previous experiences?

Do you spend a lot of time imagining what dog jizz tastes like? What details do you focus on when you imagine it? Colour, consistency, viscosity?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Do you spend a lot of time imagining what dog jizz tastes like? What details do you focus on when you imagine it? Colour, consistency, viscosity?
L2Read. I said it looks like I imagine it. The taste part was simply me trying to be supportive of your dog jizz slurping culinary predilection, since this IS the fast food thread.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
L2Read. I said it looks like I imagine it.

I can read

L2Read. I asked "what details do you focus on". Saying it looks like how you imagine dog jizz doesn't answer the question "what details do you focus on?"

It's like asking what details do you focus on when you imagine an apple? the colour, the size, the shape, the smell, the taste, how it feels when you hold two of them in your hand because they resemble your wifes boyfriends swollen ballsack?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I can read

L2Read. I asked "what details do you focus on". Saying it looks like how you imagine dog jizz doesn't answer the question "what details do you focus on?"

It's like asking what details do you focus on when you imagine an apple? the colour, the size, the shape, the smell, the taste, how it feels when you hold two of them in your hand because they resemble your wifes boyfriends swollen ballsack?
You're a huge autistic faggot and you missed the fact that you asked me how much I imagine how it TASTED, which is why I told you that I only imagined how it looked. I'll spell it out for your autism. If you were a known homosexual I would have said it looks like human jizz and then asked if you recognized the flavor. Since you're a known dogosexual instead, and know what dog jizz tastes like, you get what I posted. You suck the fun out of literally everything, just like you suck the jizz out of dog penises.

Last word.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You're a huge autistic faggot and you missed the fact that you asked me how much I imagine how it TASTED, which is why I told you that I only imagined how it looked. I'll spell it out for your autism. If you were a known homosexual I would have said it looks like human jizz and then asked if you recognized the flavor. Since you're a known dogosexual instead, and know what dog jizz tastes like, you get what I posted. You suck the fun out of literally everything, just like you suck the jizz out of dog penises.

Last word.
Since you're a known dogosexual instead

The technical term is Zoophiliac, actually

"What details do you focus on when you imagine it? Colour, consistency, viscosity?"

I am not autistic

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hey Amod Amod can we clean up the dog jizz from the Fast Food thread here and move it to one of the degenerate threads? It's totally killing the vibe in here (as per usual with ossoi).

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Hey Amod Amod can we clean up the dog jizz from the Fast Food thread here and move it to one of the degenerate threads? It's totally killing the vibe in here (as per usual with ossoi).

why don't you blame the person who brought it up unnecessarily after I posted a video made especially for FOH that was both on topic and relevant to recent discussions?

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I'd have to take him off ignore to help with this one.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

Last word.
You are spending way too much time thinking about and talking about jizz and it is clearlymaking you mad. Ossoi is right unfortunately.