Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Correct - as evidenced by Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon complaining within 3 minutes lol.
The language you were posting in only mattered insofar as it wasn’t English. I wasn’t extra offended because it was jew gutter script. There’s no reason to allow some fag to consistently post in a different language on an English forum, especially when he admits that he’s only doing it to annoy people.

If you’d like a demonstration of why this retarded to allow or Amod Amod is thinking maybe the wrong decision was made, I’d be happy to starting to posting in multiple threads entirely in Hindi and we can see if it bothers anyone.

आप समलैंगिक हैं

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
especially when he admits that he’s only doing it to annoy people.

I never admitted that.

You posted a funny demon script response which was followed up by a similarly funny "black script of mordor" response. If it really annoyed you then you didn't make your annoyance very clear.

आप समलैंगिक हैं = funny because my first Hebrew post said "antisemitism is gay and you fuck dogs".

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Can't edit; so new post. If my boomer memory is still working, an appeal does no good in this instance.
13.) Moderator actions may be appealed to the moderator team as a whole if a forum member who was not the recipient of the moderator action in question wishes to appeal on the recipient's behalf. Once the moderation team has voted on the appeal brought forth by the 3rd party, the dispute resolution that the moderation team decides upon is final unless that same 3rd party wishes to carry the appeal to a vote of the people (see rule 14).

This wasn't a moderator action it was an LLR action. I believe it doesn't fall under these processes because it was taken as an Executive Order, not a amod action. If I recall correctly this has come up in the past and this is how I remember it. I don't believe you broke a board rule posting in Hebrew, you broke an LLR rule about being disruptive specific to you.

To be perfectly honest, the only reason I would consider appealing for you (since I dont actually like you as a poster) is because your posts made our resident anti-Semites' heads explode and that's good comedy as far as I'm concerned. That and because I feel there are two or three other members who should be gone long before you and yet they are all still free to post outside the 'shaw no matter how much they disrupt the board.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can I get a ruling here to save time and effort? Am I correct that your decision to 'shaw on our resident canine Grindr aficionado was an Executive Order and thus outside the rule 13/14 parameters? If so I will just toss a dog treat in the cage, wave at Ossoi Ossoi and be on my way.
This is correct insofar as protesting along those 2 rules. However, I'm always willing to listen in cases where I might be too far over my skis and someone has a well-reasoned argument to present to me.

I wish you great luck in finding and presenting a well-reasoned case that is not based on technicalities and rules-lawyering in defense of this particular inmate and his actions since being released the last time.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Aww man Ossoi, this sucks.

Hopefully you can work on your autism in the mean time.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is correct insofar as protesting along those 2 rules. However, I'm always willing to listen in cases where I might be too far over my skis and someone has a well-reasoned argument to present to me.

I wish you great luck in finding and presenting a well-reasoned case that is not based on technicalities and rules-lawyering in defense of this particular inmate and his actions since being released the last time.
From an Aristocrat's perspective I respect you right to make these calls. Honestly, he is hard to defend. I mean he is fucking Ossoi.

The only thing I will say for you to consider is that "in my opinion" there are more disruptive posters. Some by a long shot. Honestly, I can't find a solid justification for him being let out. Though 9 months (I think it was) might be a bit much. But then again maybe not since it's Ossoi. I can, however, find justification for 2 or 3 others to join him for being "disruptive".

Much like in our society a very small minority make up a large percentage of the offenders, so it is with FOH.

GIF by South Park

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
From an Aristocrat's perspective I respect you right to make these calls. Honestly, he is hard to defend. I mean he is fucking Ossoi.

The only thing I will say for you to consider is that "in my opinion" there are more disruptive posters. Some by a long shot. Honestly, I can't find a solid justification for him being let out. Though 9 months (I think it was) might be a bit much. But then again maybe not since it's Ossoi. I can, however, find justification for 2 or 3 others to join him for being "disruptive".

Much like in our society a very small minority make up a large percentage of the offenders, so it is with FOH.

GIF by South Park

Dude any chance you mention the whole "IT SEEMS TO BE ON TOPIC" comment that I interpreted as Hebrew was Kosher for the thread.

Deuteronomy Chapter 1, verse 15-17

15 So I took the leading men of your tribes, wise and respected men, and appointed them to have authority over you—as commanders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties and of tens and as tribal officials. 16 And I charged your judges at that time, “Hear the disputes between your people and judge fairly, whether the case is between two Israelites or between an Israelite and a foreigner residing among you. 17 Do not show partiality in judging; hear both small and great alike. Do not be afraid of anyone, for judgment belongs to God. Bring me any case too hard for you, and I will hear it.”

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dude any chance you mention the whole "IT SEEMS TO BE ON TOPIC" comment that I interpreted as Hebrew was Kosher for the thread.

Deuteronomy Chapter 1, verse 15-17

15 So I took the leading men of your tribes, wise and respected men, and appointed them to have authority over you—as commanders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties and of tens and as tribal officials. 16 And I charged your judges at that time, “Hear the disputes between your people and judge fairly, whether the case is between two Israelites or between an Israelite and a foreigner residing among you. 17 Do not show partiality in judging; hear both small and great alike. Do not be afraid of anyone, for judgment belongs to God. Bring me any case too hard for you, and I will hear it.”
You got a public defender. I think your expectations are a bit too high.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I at least expected some form of defence!

That's almost as big a stitch up as "it seems to be on topic"
If you have a better FOH lawyer, give them a call. We at Abramowicz & Abramowicz pride ourselves on providing the best legal defense in the industry "in our price range".

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
When you expected:

intro-1715007983.webp

but got

the-day-the-violence-died14.png

The irony being that Lionel Hutz is probably Jewish.

The defence calls Armadon Armadon as a character witness

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
My understanding is that the sixth amendment ensures the right to effective legal counsel, not just any representation. By failing to mention the crucial point upon which my defence rests then Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes actions fall below a resonable standard of competence

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My understanding is that the sixth amendment ensures the right to effective legal counsel, not just any representation. By failing to mention the crucial point upon which my defence rests then Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes actions fall below a resonable standard of competence
But you Brits don't have a sixth amendment. Just like you don't have a 1st or 2nd amendment. You are stuck with sharpened spoons, being arrested for tweets that offend Muzzies and me being the only defense council available in your price range.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And lets be honest. All things being equal I think I did a pretty bang up job. I got the judge to respond AND he didn't INCREASE your sentence. That's a win/win in my book.

• 2Double Worf
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Well, considering what thin skinned, low IQ little bitches they are that is a given.

Shame you couldn't make that argument in your actual defence

But you Brits don't have a sixth amendment. Just like you don't have a 1st or 2nd amendment. You are stuck with sharpened spoons, being arrested for tweets that offend Muzzies and me being the only defense council available in your price range.

well the Chief Rabbi is yet to deliver a verdict, hence why I called a character witness.

And as a US forum and one where the inhabitants frequently say that certain posts should factor in the likely knowledge of a US audience I assume this case is under the jurisdiction of US law.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This seems like such a trivial thing to get an 8 month ban for. Even with prior felony convictions, a misdemeanor doesn't send you up for a stretch at federal pound me in the ass prison.

How many posts were just in Hebrew in that thread?