Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This seems like such a trivial thing to get an 8 month ban for. Even with prior felony convictions, a misdemeanor doesn't send you up for a stretch at federal pound me in the ass prison.

How many posts were just in Hebrew in that thread?
It is. Especially since there wasn't a "knock it off" post by amod first. Honestly, Mario of all people complaining about someone else's posts is the epitome of America in 2024.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm just following this nonsense like:

pauly-shore-jury-duty.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This seems like such a trivial thing to get an 8 month ban for. Even with prior felony convictions, a misdemeanor doesn't send you up for a stretch at federal pound me in the ass prison.

How many posts were just in Hebrew in that thread?

https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/juicing-wealth-and-power.13470/post-4866659 - the first complaint which I didn't interpret as serious because of the funny nature of it

https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/juicing-wealth-and-power.13470/post-4866661 - the green light / Hebrew is Kosher response to the first complaint

3 that were 100% in Hebrew - and the third one was only in reply to Lanx Lanx posting a completely off topic bike video in the Jew thread

____________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Jewo-lingo "funny" videos in response to people who replied with similarly funny responses

One Hebrew lesson for Masakari Masakari

Two "Resistance is Jew-tile" Hebrew-Filter posts in reply to people posting blatantly antisemitic nonsense/conspiracy

https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/juicing-wealth-and-power.13470/post-4866661 - it was the "why is this in the Jew thread" reply to Lanx Lanx that prompted Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon to make a second complaint after his first complaint was dismissed as being "on topic"

He changed his complaint from "demon script" to "spam" and then I was thread banned after being lead to believe that Hebrew was kosher.

Oh and I also changed my signature to Hebrew so that anyone genuinely antisemitic enough to be offended/repulsed by Hebrew would have to see it.

I maintain with maximum sincerity (having previously called out Chris Chris for his insincere LARP) that my first post in Hebrew to TJT TJT was innocent enough "antisemitism is gay and if you don't like Jews you are a dog fucker" which like A LOT of my humour on this board is self-referential /self deprecating.

It got a funny demon script reply and an ontopic dismissal of the complaint. Whilst this may not have been intended as a "green light" to carry on, I continued to post in Hebrew but not exclusively in Hebrew and I made genuine effort to do so in a funny and original way whilst only replying to the most hardcore and unabashed antisemites in the thread.

I note that neither Masakari Masakari or pysek pysek complained about being assimilated into Hebrew

I am confident that if anyone else thought up this way to rustle antisemites then everyone else would be laughing along or playing along - as several did. But because it's me then people perceive my posts and motivations differently (and of course the inevitable response to that is well that's the reputation you've carved out for yourself)

And that is the impression I was left with - that everyone was playing along. At no point was I given the impression that actual antisemites were being rustled/trolled/threatened.

I have no issue with they're ability to post what they post (although I did report Masakari Masakari thread https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/the-house-of-rothschild.15065/ as "do we really need a second antisemitism thread" - and I can count on one hand the number of reports I've made on this board over the years - but at the same time if a few posts in Hebrew that only "offends" one person is grounds to be thread banned and then rickshawed for pointing out "but you said it seemed to be on topic" then draw your own conclusions

• 3Garbage
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
It is. Especially since there wasn't a "knock it off" post by amod first. Honestly, Mario of all people complaining about someone else's posts is the epitome of America in 2024.
Watch yourself or I’ll start complaining about your posts. I have privileged status around here.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule this is an actual serious appeal.

I spent a few reading the thread where this occurred. The affectionately named "I hate Joos" thread. I am including this caveat... If I missed something I apologize upfront because our search feature is still "working as intended". I looked at the posts up until you said "I removed him from the thread" and did not see you or amod post about stopping.

My thoughts.

*There was no warning that his posts were crossing a line of disruption. They were made in THE thread designed to discuss all things Joo. Those who complained obviously have zero love for all things Joo. In fact, when (not if) references are made by the same folks who complained of gassing Joos or using Zyclon-B as perfume are made at best they would get a warning for genocide and get a point or two. Your specific response, as I interpret it, "appeared" to be a green light. I honestly read it that way.

1724860146244.png

* Quoting you from the Amod thread...
"How many times do I have to come along and tell you to knock it off? It's basically whenever you do anything at all because all you do is try to find ways to irritate people while not stepping over the line."
Dancing around the board rules is what we do here. How many people post shit "in Minecraft" and its ok? Had Ossoi posted in Hebrew and ending it with "in Minecraft" would it have been ok?

* When you shawed Folger for disrupting the board with his LARPs unless he posted pics of his elevator Pista garage, its because his LARPing was in literally close to every forum on the board. Ossoi did it in the one thread that was designated for it.

* We have a feature called ignore. If our anti-Semites were so aghast at seeing the Black Speech of Mordor, they could have with a click of a button made it go away. They didn't and "I am assuming" complained mightily about being offended to the powers that be hoping for this exact outcome. Isn't this in effect also gaming the rules to get a desired outcome they wanted? They choose of their own free will to not block but then cry about it because they are forced to see it? I mean, this is the definition of some of our reactions on the board

1724860765690.png

* I am no defending Ossoi. As a poster there is no defense for him. If you want him gone then just ban him. No one would cry about it. Except maybe Ossoi. I am defending the action though. I don't see he crossed a line that others don't cross on a daily basis. If there was a private warning to stop that he ignored then fuck him. Ban him. But if there wasn't any warning directly prior for him to stop posting in the Joo thread in Hebrew then a 9 month shawing seems excessive. I can't search but how many posts were made in the Ukraine thread in Russian or Ukrainian? I seem to recall a few at least. I honestly feel if someone is actively participating in the "I hate Joos" thread, the bar for being offended about Joo related posts needs to be pretty fucking high. Trolling is synonymous with FOH. Its in our DNA. The fact he got under their skin the way he did shows his troll worked.

* In closing, based on the available evidence and the lack of search, I would ask you to consider if 9 months is excessive. Based on what I have seen, lacking a warning that was ignored, he didn't "disrupt" the board. He pissed off people in the "I hate Joos" thread by posting in Hebrew. It seems at least one other poster also posted in Hebrew (Edaw). I wont ask you to violate any private info but I would wonder if he was seen as being disruptive as well for his posting in Hebrew. If not, then is it truly being disruptive, or is it being disruptive only because it was Ossoi? If Edaw wasn't spoken to, then I would venture that Ossoi shouldn't be shawed at all for the same exact style of post. Can something be a disruption only when a certain person/persons post it?

* We thank your Honor for his and the Court's time in considering our appeal. The defense rests.

ps.. I need to add that Mario, of all people, complaining about someone's posts as being disruptive or offensive is the absolute height of Clownworld. The fucking pinnacle.

• 1Jew

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule this is an actual serious appeal.

I spent a few reading the thread where this occurred. The affectionately named "I hate Joos" thread. I am including this caveat... If I missed something I apologize upfront because our search feature is still "working as intended". I looked at the posts up until you said "I removed him from the thread" and did not see you or amod post about stopping.

My thoughts.

*There was no warning that his posts were crossing a line of disruption. They were made in THE thread designed to discuss all things Joo. Those who complained obviously have zero love for all things Joo. In fact, when (not if) references are made by the same folks who complained of gassing Joos or using Zyclon-B as perfume are made at best they would get a warning for genocide and get a point or two. Your specific response, as I interpret it, "appeared" to be a green light. I honestly read it that way.

View attachment 543541

* Quoting you from the Amod thread...
"How many times do I have to come along and tell you to knock it off? It's basically whenever you do anything at all because all you do is try to find ways to irritate people while not stepping over the line."
Dancing around the board rules is what we do here. How many people post shit "in Minecraft" and its ok? Had Ossoi posted in Hebrew and ending it with "in Minecraft" would it have been ok?

* When you shawed Folger for disrupting the board with his LARPs unless he posted pics of his elevator Pista garage, its because his LARPing was in literally close to every forum on the board. Ossoi did it in the one thread that was designated for it.

* We have a feature called ignore. If our anti-Semites were so aghast at seeing the Black Speech of Mordor, they could have with a click of a button made it go away. They didn't and "I am assuming" complained mightily about being offended to the powers that be hoping for this exact outcome. Isn't this in effect also gaming the rules to get a desired outcome they wanted? They choose of their own free will to not block but then cry about it because they are forced to see it? I mean, this is the definition of some of our reactions on the board

View attachment 543545

* I am no defending Ossoi. As a poster there is no defense for him. If you want him gone then just ban him. No one would cry about it. Except maybe Ossoi. I am defending the action though. I don't see he crossed a line that others don't cross on a daily basis. If there was a private warning to stop that he ignored then fuck him. Ban him. But if there wasn't any warning directly prior for him to stop posting in the Joo thread in Hebrew then a 9 month shawing seems excessive. I can't search but how many posts were made in the Ukraine thread in Russian or Ukrainian? I seem to recall a few at least. I honestly feel if someone is actively participating in the "I hate Joos" thread, the bar for being offended about Joo related posts needs to be pretty fucking high. Trolling is synonymous with FOH. Its in our DNA. The fact he got under their skin the way he did shows his troll worked.

* In closing, based on the available evidence and the lack of search, I would ask you to consider if 9 months is excessive. Based on what I have seen, lacking a warning that was ignored, he didn't "disrupt" the board. He pissed off people in the "I hate Joos" thread by posting in Hebrew. It seems at least one other poster also posted in Hebrew (Edaw). I wont ask you to violate any private info but I would wonder if he was seen as being disruptive as well for his posting in Hebrew. If not, then is it truly being disruptive, or is it being disruptive only because it was Ossoi? If Edaw wasn't spoken to, then I would venture that Ossoi shouldn't be shawed at all for the same exact style of post. Can something be a disruption only when a certain person/persons post it?

* We thank your Honor for his and the Court's time in considering our appeal. The defense rests.

ps.. I need to add that Mario, of all people, complaining about someone's posts as being disruptive or offensive is the absolute height of Clownworld. The fucking pinnacle.
It's not specifically about that incident, but a pattern of behavior and his attitude towards the forum and other posters. So all this evidence about that specific incident is irrelevant. If it had been in another thread about another topic, it would have happened the same way.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's not specifically about that incident, but a pattern of behavior and his attitude towards the forum and other posters. So all this evidence about that specific incident is irrelevant. If it had been in another thread about another topic, it would have happened the same way.
Nbc Noice GIF by Law & Order

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ossoi Ossoi did my best.

Our invoice is in the mail. We offer a 10% discount if you pay in shekels.

• 1Worf

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>

https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/juicing-wealth-and-power.13470/post-4866659 - the first complaint which I didn't interpret as serious because of the funny nature of it

https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/juicing-wealth-and-power.13470/post-4866661 - the green light / Hebrew is Kosher response to the first complaint

3 that were 100% in Hebrew - and the third one was only in reply to Lanx Lanx posting a completely off topic bike video in the Jew thread

____________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Jewo-lingo "funny" videos in response to people who replied with similarly funny responses

One Hebrew lesson for Masakari Masakari

Two "Resistance is Jew-tile" Hebrew-Filter posts in reply to people posting blatantly antisemitic nonsense/conspiracy

https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/juicing-wealth-and-power.13470/post-4866661 - it was the "why is this in the Jew thread" reply to Lanx Lanx that prompted Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon to make a second complaint after his first complaint was dismissed as being "on topic"

He changed his complaint from "demon script" to "spam" and then I was thread banned after being lead to believe that Hebrew was kosher.

Oh and I also changed my signature to Hebrew so that anyone genuinely antisemitic enough to be offended/repulsed by Hebrew would have to see it.

I maintain with maximum sincerity (having previously called out Chris Chris for his insincere LARP) that my first post in Hebrew to TJT TJT was innocent enough "antisemitism is gay and if you don't like Jews you are a dog fucker" which like A LOT of my humour on this board is self-referential /self deprecating.

It got a funny demon script reply and an ontopic dismissal of the complaint. Whilst this may not have been intended as a "green light" to carry on, I continued to post in Hebrew but not exclusively in Hebrew and I made genuine effort to do so in a funny and original way whilst only replying to the most hardcore and unabashed antisemites in the thread.

I note that neither Masakari Masakari or pysek pysek complained about being assimilated into Hebrew

I am confident that if anyone else thought up this way to rustle antisemites then everyone else would be laughing along or playing along - as several did. But because it's me then people perceive my posts and motivations differently (and of course the inevitable response to that is well that's the reputation you've carved out for yourself)

And that is the impression I was left with - that everyone was playing along. At no point was I given the impression that actual antisemites were being rustled/trolled/threatened.

I have no issue with they're ability to post what they post (although I did report Masakari Masakari thread https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/the-house-of-rothschild.15065/ as "do we really need a second antisemitism thread" - and I can count on one hand the number of reports I've made on this board over the years - but at the same time if a few posts in Hebrew that only "offends" one person is grounds to be thread banned and then rickshawed for pointing out "but you said it seemed to be on topic" then draw your own conclusions

The Rothschild Family Thread is pretty clearly for informational purposes, and also is incomplete until I get more time to finish it.

Why would you go straight to crying anti-semitism about that?

• 1Like

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Ossoi Ossoi did my best.

Our invoice is in the mail. We offer a 10% discount if you pay in shekels.

Are you going to at least attempt to push back on that argument because as far as I can see I was unshawed, got restricted from making movie/tv threads and have not received any other warnings or punishments.

The Hebrew thread, as evidenced by the originality that you "wish you had thought of it" and effort such as downloading and completing Hebrew jewo-lingo lessons etc are only evidence of my desire to make people laugh.

If my crime is only failing to realise that people here can only ever laugh at me rather than with me, then so be it. Or for failing to realise by now that everything I do will only ever be perceived in the most negative manner possible by LLR then so be it. Or that all it will take to receive a punishment is one complaint no matter how retarded or pathetic that complaint is, then so be it

• 1Faggotry

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
  • 1Faggotry

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are you going to at least attempt to push back on that argument

No.

FOH has the ScreamF**der precedent. It has for a while. There is no "argument" to push back against. You are quite far along the same path that Scream and Scuba Steve (and perhaps a couple of others) have walked. I could tell you where it ends but you have 9 months to research it.

Since this is a gaming board (or at least used to be), I will give you a gaming reference. Way back maybe before you were born in the early days of pen and paper RPGs was a game called RuneQuest. I recall it was the 3rd RPG. It had some cool innovative takes compared to D&D and Tunnels and Trolls. Its best feature was the world building Greg Stafford did. Especially in terms of religions. It was called Glorantha. I mention this backstory because there was a God named Eurmal. He was the trickster God in the Storm pantheon. Followers of Eurmal were generally disliked in any society they wandered in to. So much so that there were considered outside the laws of society. Beating them, even killing them beget no legal punishment because they were universally disliked and outcasts.

You are our resident Eurmal worshipper.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
No.

FOH has the ScreamF**der precedent. It has for a while. There is no "argument" to push back against. You are quite far along the same path that Scream and Scuba Steve (and perhaps a couple of others) have walked. I could tell you where it ends but you have 9 months to research it.

Since this is a gaming board (or at least used to be), I will give you a gaming reference. Way back maybe before you were born in the early days of pen and paper RPGs was a game called RuneQuest. I recall it was the 3rd RPG. It had some cool innovative takes compared to D&D and Tunnels and Trolls. Its best feature was the world building Greg Stafford did. Especially in terms of religions. It was called Glorantha. I mention this backstory because there was a God named Eurmal. He was the trickster God in the Storm pantheon. Followers of Eurmal were generally disliked in any society they wandered in to. So much so that there were considered outside the laws of society. Beating them, even killing them beget no legal punishment because they were universally disliked and outcasts.

You are our resident Eurmal worshipper.

"I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me."

"You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God."

"And if you forget the Lord your God and go after other gods and serve them and worship them, I solemnly warn you today that you shall surely perish. Like the nations that the Lord makes to perish before you, so shall you perish, because you would not obey the voice of the Lord your God."

• 1Faggotry

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi might be the most aggressively unfunny person on this forum. I say this as an aggressively unfunny person myself.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me."

"You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God."

"And if you forget the Lord your God and go after other gods and serve them and worship them, I solemnly warn you today that you shall surely perish. Like the nations that the Lord makes to perish before you, so shall you perish, because you would not obey the voice of the Lord your God."
God spelled backwards is Dog. Quite the coincidence, don't ya think?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm just going to drop the relevant part of the rickshaw sentence right here:

Tell you what, since I recall telling you that if I had to spend any time on you at all after the last time you got out of the shaw I would ban you, and I've had\ to warn you multiple times since then about you continuing to act like yourself, I'm going to take mercy on you.

You're only going to the shaw for 8 months instead of being banned.

• 1Like

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
8 months except he can still post in the house of dragons thread seems appropriate.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
No.

I just got called an "arrogant prick" by someone on Reddit who conceded that the $200 for passing go is a salary because the official ruleset does call it a salary

I've just refreshed and he's now claiming I was "accidentally right" and that Hasbro is wrong - he has just doubled down on "Hasbro is wrong" and is still going (because I keep getting distracted from writing this). The irony being it's literally in a thread about Hasbro trying to make sure people follow the official ruleset without their house rules. lol

Which coincidentally reminds me of a recent argument with Maul Maul when he attempted to claim random internet quotes were more reliable than a companys official annual accounts.

In both those instances I was right, they were wrong - but the way I went about debating it took them to a place where even after conceding they still refused to admit defeat and thus dragged it out even further - thus giving me more ammunition to point out the scale of their wrongness.

So who is in the wrong there - the person who was right that $200 is meant to be a "salary" or the guy that argued it wasn't, conceded that it was after checking the rules but then tried to keep arguing it wasn't. Who's the real autist?

• 2Faggotry