Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Maul

Dental Dammer
I just got called an "arrogant prick" by someone on Reddit who conceded that the $200 for passing go is a salary because the official ruleset does call it a salary

I've just refreshed and he's now claiming I was "accidentally right" and that Hasbro is wrong - he has just doubled down on "Hasbro is wrong" and is still going (because I keep getting distracted from writing this). The irony being it's literally in a thread about Hasbro trying to make sure people follow the official ruleset without their house rules. lol

Which coincidentally reminds me of a recent argument with Maul Maul when he attempted to claim random internet quotes were more reliable than a companys official annual accounts.

In both those instances I was right, they were wrong - but the way I went about debating it took them to a place where even after conceding they still refused to admit defeat and thus dragged it out even further - thus giving me more ammunition to point out the scale of their wrongness.

So who is in the wrong there - the person who was right that $200 is meant to be a "salary" or the guy that argued it wasn't, conceded that it was after checking the rules but then tried to keep arguing it wasn't. Who's the real autist?
Random Internet quotes = time magazine interview with the company CEO.

No chin ossoi logic, thicker than pig shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Random Internet quotes = time magazine interview with the company CEO.

No chin ossoi logic, thicker than pig shit.

You quoted two different articles with two different figures and are still "no, it's the official accounts that are wrong!"

Even after I offered a forum bet which you conveniently ignored until after I posted the proof of what you actually said

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How dare you
Nervous Grammy Awards GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck did anyone even notice he was posting in Hebrew? If you don't scroll past his shit reflexively, that's a YOU problem. Did the new avatar trick some of you into reading a few of his posts again?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ossoi what is your opinion of the war in Ukraine?

I think I probably need to show I can discuss the topic in an acceptable way and need practice, totally serious.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Ossoi what is your opinion of the war in Ukraine?

I think I probably need to show I can discuss the topic in an acceptable way and need practice, totally serious.

You do not have permission to start your insincere larp in my thread

• 1Double Worf

Pistola

<Banned>
Ossoi, much easier to log off forever instead of writing 3 pages of text about why you shouldn't be rickshawed. What a waste of time.

The Tyrant King has spoken and you aren't a part of the inner circle. You have been judged unworthy. No amount of Bret Weinsteinesque enlightened bloviating will save you.

Save yourself the time and effort. Leave and never look back. The only winning move is not to play.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Ossoi, much easier to log off forever instead of writing 3 pages of text about why you shouldn't be rickshawed. What a waste of time.

The Tyrant King has spoken and you aren't a part of the inner circle. You have been judged unworthy. No amount of Bret Weinsteinesque enlightened bloviating will save you.

Save yourself the time and effort. Leave and never look back. The only winning move is not to play.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can I get parole for pointing out this obvious re-reg who knows so much about the inner politics/dynamics of this forum that he is either a re-reg or a long time lurker

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

And your an alt of what banned account?

• 1Like

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
And your an alt of what banned account?

Oh I get it, you thought a stint of pro bono defence work would be a good job audition for a prosecutor gig at the district attorney office. No wonder you seemed to be in cahoots with him!

We're not finished yet

The argument for the rickshaw isn't actually the "Hebrew that was actually declared to be on topic" it was unspecified past behavior

The only thing I can think of is the movie/TV thread stuff, which was dealt with by removing my ability to post new threads

So how can a "it seems to be on topic" number of posts be the trigger for a thread ban. Then how can previous unmentioned posts be the justification for a rickshaw after pointing out "but you said it was on topic"

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh I get it, you thought a stint of pro bono defence work would be a good job audition for a prosecutor gig at the district attorney office. No wonder you seemed to be in cahoots with him!

We're not finished yet

The argument for the rickshaw isn't actually the "Hebrew that was actually declared to be on topic" it was unspecified past behavior

The only thing I can think of is the movie/TV thread stuff, which was dealt with by removing my ability to post new threads

So how can a "it seems to be on topic" number of posts be the trigger for a thread ban. Then how can previous unmentioned posts be the justification for a rickshaw after pointing out "but you said it was on topic"
You still have an open invoice. Sadly, we can't converse further until its paid in full.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
"Oh 100% I'm triggered. I'm a smart person put in the terrible position of walking away from a stupid person, and letting him think he won, or staying and banging my head into a wall until he sees sense. Keep in mind I'm not backing down until you admit you aren't qualified for this. On principle, I'm sick of watching idiot pigs like you wear down your mental superiors.

And again, YOU HAVE NOT DEBATED ME ONCE. This argument did NOT begin as a disagreement on what the rules stated - otherwise you would have simply posted them and proved your point. No, the spirit of this discussion is, and has been, what the game mechanics resemble. I know that acknowledging that is too much for your fragile ego and tiny mind to acknowledge, but I'm not going to stop bringing it up. You. Are. Wrong. And foolish. And I can do this all day, brainlet."

I forgot about the Monopoly guy but just replied to him again reminding him he lost. And this was his latest meltdown

I have this effect on people all because I said after he admitted he was wrong and that I was reaching "oh so you mean being right"

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This is pathetic, even by your standards. Haven't you learned that bullying is to be taken in stride, unless you have the power to bully?

You have no power here.
Nor do you, Oog Oog .
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can I get parole for pointing out this obvious re-reg who knows so much about the inner politics/dynamics of this forum that he is either a re-reg or a long time lurker
I'll consider this when you get closer to the end of your sentence.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users