Overwatch

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Just tried to heal against a team with 6 DVA's, all they would do is cycle their explosions and knocking people off edges. Jesus that was such a lame game. They ought to limit amount of a class per game.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Volksaya D team went 5 torb, which made point B impossible.

It's just not fun at all.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Limiting the heros to one per match or one per team sure seems like it would make the meta more interesting. 5 torb on a choke point in a pub game is pretty much lights out.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Kept going against the all torb team match after match.

It was infuriating.

But the gods decided I had suffered enough today:
QbxXPT.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
2 people working together can deal with so many Torbs at once on PC, on console it could be a problem but I just don't see why it's an issue on PC. All the hero stacking comps only work as long as the enemy team allows them to work. Stacking Torb's is one of the easiest to deal with. 6 Reapers is way more annoying

Needless

Toe Sucker
easy on paper, sucks ass in a pug lol. I think reaper and S76 stacks are the hardest to deal with in a PUG group.

One thing i noticed and started doing recently is when your team is struggling and you don't have a phara on your team. If you switch to her and you're relatively competent you can easily change the pace of momentum in your favor. She's incredibly good in almost every situation lol

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Her knockback on her rockets I feel is underrated. For the most part 99.99% of people don't have Surefour levels of tracking. If you get bounced around chances are you'll lose your target and it'll take time to adjust. So displacing a target with your rockets effectively throws off their ability to do damage until they readjust their reticle. So even if you're not securing the kills as Pharah there are times you can disrupt a team fight enough that you let your 76/reaper/mccree clean up.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You guys are using the group tool in pugs right? Avoiding the shitters and preferring good teammates should be helping with your pugs by now.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
you mean grouping with people on your friend list? yeah i do that now and then but sometimes just like to do a game or two then log off

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
you mean grouping with people on your friend list? yeah i do that now and then but sometimes just like to do a game or two then log off
I forget what the default keybind is, the key that brings up your friends playing overwatch and groups. Go to recent players and start avoiding the bad ones and hit prefer this player for the good ones.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I really only avoid if the person is being an ass. I think I've only avoided one person because they were incompetent. I've probably avoided like 30 people at this point. I really should use the prefer option more.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I really only avoid if the person is being an ass. I think I've only avoided one person because they were incompetent. I've probably avoided like 30 people at this point. I really should use the prefer option more.
I'm the same, I don't think I've prefered anyone but I've avoided a bunch of assholes

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man once you pass 100, finding games takes much longer. They seem to try and put you with other 100+ only.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah queueing seems to take longer, but for some reason today I kept being put in groups with level 10-30 instead of high 70+ like usual. I did end up with like a 10-2 win rate though, so it's good I guess.
smile.png

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
BTW out of curiosity, has anyone ran into Meis that seem to freeze very very quickly? In all my games, I've only seen this happen 3 times, but I wasn't the only one to notice on my team.

The last time I got behind this flash freezing mei and started hozing her down. A half a second or so later she spun and I froze before she did. My ping is really bad, but not half a second bad.
Just ran into this earlier. The Mei was literally freezing people almost instantly and her rick click icicle had no delay. Definitely wasn't a ping issue, even her animations looked wrong.