Overwatch

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Zayra is retardedly op since jumping has zero impact to aiming or movement. Such a retarded mechanic.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Is there an ingame recording feature or you guys using your own?
Try plays.tv, has multiple recording settings like capturing the last 30s-2minute's and has in-progam cutting features though it auto uploads to their website too which is slightly annoying. But the video exports to mp4 which you can use to upload to gfy.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Tonight has made me completely write off ever trying to solo queue again, pants on heads everywhere in it

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Zayra is retardedly op since jumping has zero impact to aiming or movement. Such a retarded mechanic.
Zayra is very underpowered if you have a Junkrat on the opposite team. His grenades just eat up her shit making her worthless.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I love Junkrat on Zarya. He always spams nades and you can easily time their impacts, letting you get easy energy.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I find Zarya good in almost every situation, even better if you're playing against a shitty team.

Took a break from my non-stop genji action and was pwning noobs last night. I think Genji raised my skill in other heroes

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't play Zarya a ton but my team was playing horrific on the final point of Gibraltor so I busted her out, proceeded to almost instantly get black hole and basically solo push the payload to capture. After that game I may start playing her more often.

Whats also good is since her bubble acts as a shield it can absorb a deceptive amount. I think her E bubble is 200 HP and self is 300 HP maybe. But the way shields work (Rein/winston's as well) is that even if they have 1 HP left they absorb 100% of the damage then breaks. It doesn't spill over. This is the reason you can absorb DVA ults and things of that nature. Maybe thats common knowledge but I haven't seen it said in a while.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Giving her energy with which to destroy you
Lol no kidding. Many people have learned not to hit the Zarya shield but you can go around sucking up junkrat nades to power yourself. Also nothing like instant 100 energy after shielding you and a friend when a junkrat tire goes off.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea I've been trying out Zarya too, she takes a bit to get used to, but strong. I'd argue that none of her kit is very intuitive. Her Left & Right clicks are deceptive, hard to gauge ranges. Takes a bit of practice to nail down the left/right clicks. Shield usage is fairly straight-forward at least. Playing her requires a lot of map awareness since you're juggling between allies/enemies so much. Very skill intensive. Very strong once mastered.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Her E is just such a great counter to so much shit. Like if you know that Roadhog is gunna hook your Pharah out of the sky you just pop bubble and deflect it. If your S76 pops visor and runs in Rambo style you just pop bubble on him. If a Reaper drops on you and your buddy you shift and E. Then not to even mention she has arguably the best ult in the game. I'm going to certainly put some more time in on her. Between release and beta I may have like 4 games total with the hero.