Overwatch

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well a rock and roll day, started at 42, went down to 37, and then back up to 41.
smile.png

It's some of the best games I've played. I'm guessing this is really where I belong skill wise. I had 3 KotH tonight that went to 5 games, with the last one we lost the point to 0-79, then took it over for the win on the 5th game...It was totally awesome.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
went 5 and 2 and i still am lower then when i started. in 5 of them games i got 3 golds for elim's, obj kills and total damage with reaper. lol in 2 of them games i had to switch to play another character.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I'm floating around 55 after placing at 56. Just lose so many points for a loss and get so few for a win.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Would be nice to see a system that took into account individual performance, instead of it being a game of who has fewer window lickers. Real fun losing rank when you get 5 medals, 3 of them gold while being on fire 66% of the match etc.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Watched seagull and taimou , both who Id consider some of the best players of the game, queue with 2 other people (but not an entire team) into opponents who were only level 60 and be unable to carry those, seagull lost 3 games in a row. Taimou lost rank too. Feels bad that players so obviously ahead of their opponents skill wise are unable to carry games, think the team element of this game is the massive overriding factor. Wish theyd at least put a scoreboard in so you can compare yourself better to the enemy or your own team. Medals aren't doing it for me.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Back to only playing genji, also mostly just playing quick play so some weeaboo shitlord won't complain.

Xalara

Golden Squire
You state that teamwork is the overriding factor in this game, then want a scoreboard to emphasize individual accomplishment. Yeah, that'll go well.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They need to come out with a LFR ladder next season for solo queues only. That way everyone can do their own personal flanking missions and compete for gold in certain categories. Instead of gold guns they can give them silver or something.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I'm playing quick play bro, I am out of Elo hell
Yea I know, I couldn't resist though. The downside to hidden matchmaker shenanigans with these games is you never really notice getting better until you queue up with friends worse than you. Or, you spend a few months improving in QP and go back to competitive.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
And I should say I play genji 95% of the time. I'm not that dude that picks last, sees we have no healer, and still picks genji. Enough of that cancer that I don't need to do it too

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
You state that teamwork is the overriding factor in this game, then want a scoreboard to emphasize individual accomplishment. Yeah, that'll go well.
Yeah why wouldn't it? It means that even when we lose, at least I can track my own personal progress and compare myself to team mates and opponents. Would make losses less frustrating, and perhaps even victories which also feel kind of hollow sometimes.

If you mean it'll increase levels of toxicity... nearly every game has someone whining or generally being terrible already. Just some extra people to mute i guess.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
God comp play is so much more satisfying than QM. Shame I'm afraid to play really anything but 76, McCree or Reaper.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
My goal last night was to win 2 in a row... on about 12 hours total sleep in 3 days...

Never achieved it.. went from 4 games over .500 to 8 games under .500
biggrin.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm surprised you can't carry the trash. You're just as good if not better than me and I'm carrying half these teams on my back as 76.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I placed 44 initially, sunk to 40, then rose to 42. For the most part the game quality is much better than QM.