Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
HOYMwec.jpg

• 2Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have no delusions about my skill level at this game, although I do believe falling to 1900 was due to bad luck.

Ended up in a game last night where we lost 0-2 nearly instantly. I was healing but had a 'hold my beer' moment and asked if we could switch it up and let me dps on Pharah. Through a combination of me on Pharah and others switching it up we went 3-2 and it was awesome. Game took forever though.

Then the next game 4 people on my team dropped so that fun was short lived. Did crawl to 2100 at least

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Put about 20 hours into trying to get out of the 2200 range this week and it just isn't happening. If I can find a good sale i'm just gonna bite the bullet and start over.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
FWIW everyone I know who feels like they're in ELO hell and have an alt (I know quite a few) all their alt accounts are around the same SR

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Bleghh, don't tell me that....

If you aren't good enough to carry some 2200 scrubs to victory what makes you think you'll suddenly 10-0 your placements and be put at 3600? Fact is the game is pretty good about matching you with people of equal skill.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
If you aren't good enough to carry some 2200 scrubs to victory what makes you think you'll suddenly 10-0 your placements and be put at 3600? Fact is the game is pretty good about matching you with people of equal skill.

If you look at my post history in this thread, I tend to agree with you about MM. I'm not good enough to carry a bad team with offensive WM, no healers or quiters and nor would I find that fun. Stats are tracked since season 1 afaik, for 20 bucks I wouldn't mind ditching those early growing pains stats. I have read several stories of people in similar situations doing just that with great success.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Haven't played in many months, but decided to fire this up this weekend... two new heroes are pretty fun, love sombra - immediately jumping into competitive to place was probably a mistake though.... started out 0-3 playing sombra, which I guess was retarded because nerds were getting pissed saying she's not competitive or some shit. Ended up around 2400 which seems awful as the people that around that range seem crappy (like me). Will definitely fire this up again in 6 months! Oh, and I got the yeti Winston skin, so I guess I beat the game

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I did some placements on my smurf and god damnit there are some real noobs and almost no one uses voice. There's only so much carrying you can do on some maps. I'm 5-2 so far need to do 3 more but ugh not going to solo queue cause my 2 losses are solo

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Did you guys watch the vegas tourney?

There was a great Mickie interview, hopefully someone clipped it somewhere.

Last edited: