Overwatch

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Reunited vs Rogue matches have been pretty entertaining. Didn't get to see the first map though caught them at the start of Ilios, some of those overtime encounters in Ilios were tense as hell.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
these levels...

we won

Mb6boW.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
New map is up on PTR!

Edit: I got to play a round before school and it has a ton of nooks and crany's and feels wide open at the same time. It's definitely a great map for the flanking Hero's. I like it a lot!

Rein has two new legendaries on PTR and can be bought with coins.

Last edited:

xzi

Mouthbreather
Been saving for a new Rein lego! I have the Stonehardt one and I love it. New one just makes him look beefier which is awesome. I want that green one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

That was the best match I've ever watched yea. And how do I turn on korean voices hahaaha.

To turn on different voices, when you launch the bnet launcher, if you go under the bnet launcher settings, you can select language. AFAIK this will let Overwatch know what language you want to use when you launch it.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
What's the competitive scene like in this game?

My brother currently plays for Team Method and I see they were in the tournament that was posted previously. I don't really follow this game at all, but I had no idea whether he was bullshitting me or not on him being any good.

Killswitch

N00b
Trying to get on Test server but it keeps telling me the installation path is invalid. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and no luck.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
What's the competitive scene like in this game?

My brother currently plays for Team Method and I see they were in the tournament that was posted previously. I don't really follow this game at all, but I had no idea whether he was bullshitting me or not on him being any good.

New game so the scene is still maturing but already big name owners in the space so idk. I watch some of the matches and they are done professionally. No word on leagues or big tournaments yet though. I'm sure Blizzard will roll out something for 2017 so that it aligns with their other esport games/series and fits into their conventions schedule.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I finally got to play on the new map Eichenwalde, played about 5 games so far.

Damn it's fun, but it's hard to judge how it will be after 50 games when everyone is used to it. It has a lot of side passages for flankers, very few true chokepoints. Lots of high ground places to do damage to the other team. This applies to both offense and defense.

Now people are not used to the map, and games are pretty fast...it seems to favor offense a lot in the matches that I played.

Very happy with it after just a few games.