Overwatch

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Open box
Gold coin flipping around in the air!
annnnnnd.......

500 gold

eat my shit, Blizzard. Just open your mouth and I'll shit directly into your throat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im slowly dropping too. Some guy threw the game because we wouldn't let him play reaper. He said it was the only hero he knew how to play...

They shouldn't let people play in competitive if they don't have at least 5 hours played on at least 3 heroes.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
They shouldn't let people Competitive if they don't have at least 5 hours played on at least 3 heroes.

Yeah for 90% of the playerbase it will be Hanzo, Genji, and Genzo. Kage Bunshin Faggot Ninja no jutsu

shamada_genzo_by_yalloutfoxed-dah61u2.png

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Ok I'm officially tired of Hanamura and King's Row. Need moar maps on random mode.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Killswitch

N00b
1100 is crazy low damn. What were you last season? Typically people are being placed several hundred below their max from last season. My friend who didn't play last season ranked Super high.

I was 2200 last season and was running Rein through most if not all the placement matches. No video Im ok nothing amazing but I can have my moments lol. Sorry for late response !

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya I had this guy call other people trolls in our comp, they were the two dps that were sucking ass.

so this guys like ok im gonna troll too then and on hanamura, as attack, he ice walls our choke point so we cant push through, and then their mei ice walls right after, and then he did it etc. it was ridiculous. hope everyone in that game reported him. eventually we made it through and almost capped the second point but ran out of time. was so annoying cause that time he wasted we probably could have won.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Probably using strats from competitive. I think most teams stand in the building above the car. High ground is advantageous. For SoloQ I think it's dumb, not enough coordination, but if you were paired with a premade-quad or something maybe that was their plan? idk
there was 2 people grouped up and the rest were just solo queues. The dva had nothing behind him up there, he wasnt even protecting a torb or a bastion, he was just shooting from the elevator. I couldnt understand them though, i dont htink any of them spoke a lick of English.