Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Sally_sl

shitlord
all we got is a demo-video where he logs into some server and runs around a mini-level generated in unity in less than a weekend? LOL!
Salem's job was to task the developers and he stated publically that all the tasks he gave the developers were completed.

These developers were highly trained and experienced in the gaming industry.

You are right, all we got was a shitty demo. Where you are wrong is whose to blame.

The people who created the piece of shit is to be blamed. Salem, Vu, and all the other slackjawed devs who complained they weren't paid enough for their sub-par work.

You guys sit around this shithole, and blame Brad for not paying those idiots enough money when they created one of the biggest pieces of shit we have ever seen.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Salem's job was to task the developers and he stated publically that all the tasks he gave the developers were completed.

These developers were highly trained and experienced in the gaming industry.

You are right, all we got was a shitty demo. Where you are wrong is whose to blame.

The people who created the piece of shit is to be blamed. Salem, Vu, and all the other slackjawed devs who complained they weren't paid enough for their sub-par work.

You guys sit around this shithole, and blame Brad for not paying those idiots enough money when they created one of the biggest pieces of shit we have ever seen.
Well Salty, lets not forget Brad's misappropriation of funds, lying, conspiracy to commit fraud, incompetent management, and grooming the current cult like atmosphere with those still in support of the fiasco. He screwed it good and proper all on his own.

But said demo and the KS were poorly planned/conceived and should never been done at the stage of development that they were in. But as well given the incompetence of Brad, I think he could've had 10 people hired from some of the top studio's and the results would've been the same. You can't McGyver such a project with sticks and bubble gum, really.

That said too though was the original team wholly of good quality folks? Debatable to some extent but most assuredly they are/were more competent than the loonies he's left to scrape by with now.

Sally_sl

shitlord
incompetent management
Salem managed the developers, Brad brings in money, developers, and the direction of the game.

misappropriation of funds
The only "misappropriation of funds" was giving any money whatsoever to the developers that created the worst game demo any of us have ever seen.

lying about what exactly?

conspiracy to commit fraud
All the money he received were DONATIONS, tell me again how it's fraud to spend donations any way you see fit?

grooming the current cult like atmosphere
Brad is a highly successful man that has created companies with combined funding & sales upwards of 500 million dollars.

He didn't groom shit. He does anything, people follow/listen.

That's what happens when you aren't a scrub like yourself.

But said demo and the KS were poorly planned/conceived and should never been done at the stage of development that they were in.
Because the AAA developers were actually terrible and obviously can't hack it in teams less than 500 employees to dilute their terrible skills. Therefore timeframes were skewed.

That said too though was the original team wholly of good quality folks? Debatable
Are you insane?...Their quality was absolute shit, did you watch the same demo video everyone else did?

most assuredly they are/were more competent than the loonies he's left to scrape by with now.
Monty & Radash have more talent than any of the previous team as shown by what they have completed in less time than that of the original team's entire tenure.

I assume you are talking about Sparking and the religious freaks. I see them as dead weight, the same way I view Kyndread the raging account deleter.

Sally_sl

shitlord
he could've hired from some of the top studio's and the results would've been the same. You can't McGyver such a project with sticks and bubble gum, really.
You and many other here just plain don't get it.

He DID have people from top studios. What did we learn?

That these people from top studios had very little skill and their piss poor abilities aren't noticed when diluted with 500 other assholes working in a large game studio.

Pantheom Team 1.0 tried to McGyver some shit together and it was obvious their skills were terrible.

They weren't worthy of Brad McQuaid's table scraps, so the team was wiped clean and now we have round two.

Pras Monty & Radash.

I will infact back up any opinion that the religious nerds need to be wiped.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Did you stop working on EQ-Browser now that you are part of the Brad-cult, Salty? I want me some EQ browser!

Sally_sl

shitlord
Kyndread, who put this in the video? Was it you?

RRmer1F.png

I ask because Josh is the Webserver Admin and looking at this new skin you made makes me laugh that someone would even list you as anything more than an intern "web designer."

About-Us_sl said:
Josh Endries (FzZzT) - Web Server Administrator
I mean shit dude, check out what these nerds did with SocialEngine. Makes your shit look like it came out of some high school HTML class.

1000fraggers | Multiplayer Gaming

Sally_sl

shitlord
Did you stop working on EQ-Browser now that you are part of the Brad-cult, Salty? I want me some EQ browser!
Tons of big plays on EQB comin up after summer.

Got my top men working on it while I sit back and drink tea with Brad laughing at you nerds from our penthouses filled with drugs and women.

Don't you bros worry...

PANTHEON WILL BE IN A BROWSER

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You are right, the original dev team was shit, not worth any money. On the other hand, Brad is the boss, if he sees nothing gets done he has to step in and change that. Did he do that? Did he really care what his dev team was doing?

Sally_sl

shitlord
Brad is the boss, if he sees nothing gets done he has to step in and change that. Did he do that? Did he really care what his dev team was doing?
And what do you suppose Brad do? Yell at them for not having enough skills even though their resumes indicate they do?

Salem tasked and managed the team. By Salem's account, all the tasks he gave developers during the entirety of his tenure was completed.

Ain't shit left for Brad to do then wipe it clean and cut his losses.

Not like he can't generate more money, and developers. Which he continues to prove over and over again.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yes, why not yell at them?
Best example i can think of is the "art" we got to see...or not. Why not call the fucking "lead artist" and tell him if he does not produce 10 concept arts of the races in 1 week he is fired? They had 40 days of KS and couldnt produce some rough concept art?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not to interrupt your hardcore rick sucking of Brad, Sally/Tyen/whoever, but shit team or not, this is all a repeat of the VG development fiasco. Even the fake demo video was pulled during vg to keep the Microsoft money rolling in. The only new wrinkle this time around is the homeschooling Jesus freak cult he is milking, which is where I suspect you are from if you are not a troll account. Well, that and Brad is so desperate for cash that he has sunk to charging for items in a game that does not even have a real working design document.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I hate to agree with Tyen about anything but he's partially right. Brad is a scam artist but it's legal. The original team sucked and so do the religious nuts. Kyndread has no talent. Now where we disagree? This game will never get finished, Brad is responsible because he's the guy who is putting his name out there, and EQB will never get made. Keep sucking that D, Salty. Maybe Brad will help you finish your projects....lol!!

Salty, I know that you don?t like me and that?s fine, doesn?t bother me one bit. I also know that you are trying to get a rise out of me, sorry to disappoint. You are a ?friend? of Tom?s, and you led us to Ian, so I am inclined to put up with your antics. Although some of the stuff you have done in the past should have yielded a ban on the site, we haven?t done so. Why you might ask? Well, to be honest, it would likely be a futile response at best. I mean look at how many times you have been able to work your way back onto this site. As long as poking fun at people and trying to start arguments keeps you satiated, I figure its well worth putting up with. I figure any actions taken against you would likely be akin to taking a bat to a beehive. I know that you are capable of being far more of a nuisance than you have been so I don?t want to set you off. If the stuff you do just for fun is what we have seen so far, I?d hate to see what you do when you get angry.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Sally, don't come here and blame us because you were fucking dumb enough to give Brad your entire life's savings.

Tiv_sl

shitlord
Holy shit, Sally/Salty/wtf you are.

I carefully read every word you wrote, and all I kept thinking as I went along was - "woh, Brad's drunken alter-ego?".

I hope so, but either way that was literally some of the most insane BS I've ever read.

It seems impossible to me that one could be so deluded and attached to another that they'd spew all that nonsense in their defense, especially given the reality and severity of this situation.
confused.png

But curious, why was he/she/it banned? As a dumbass '14er, can someone clue me in?
tongue.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Salty, I know that you don't like me and that's fine, doesn't bother me one bit. I also know that you are trying to get a rise out of me, sorry to disappoint. You are a "friend" of Tom's, and you led us to Ian, so I am inclined to put up with your antics. Although some of the stuff you have done in the past should have yielded a ban on the site, we haven't done so. Why you might ask? Well, to be honest, it would likely be a futile response at best. I mean look at how many times you have been able to work your way back onto this site. As long as poking fun at people and trying to start arguments keeps you satiated, I figure its well worth putting up with. I figure any actions taken against you would likely be akin to taking a bat to a beehive. I know that you are capable of being far more of a nuisance than you have been so I don't want to set you off. If the stuff you do just for fun is what we have seen so far, I'd hate to see what you do when you get angry.
What type of things did he do that you thought were ban worthy?

As for Brad, lol.. The guy has no name left. He's all but shit on it.. Not that people were kicking in his door to invest prior to all this. I've said this before, but I was doubting his skill set prior to the money thing. Common sense and logic alludes him at times. in a scary way... I started to get frustrated with the guy. All these little things that he just misses. He's not cut out for any of this. I'm pretty certain on that one. If he was, his boy Smed would be having him run his own project under the SoE umbrella.