Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
If that truly is Tyen, he sure sounds pretty insider and important.... so does that mean we might get to have Swamp Donkeys as a playable race?! =D

iannis

Musty Nester
But curious, why was he/she/it banned? As a dumbass '14er, can someone clue me in?
tongue.png
Because Tyen is like a very special breed of pathetic.

If he isn't banned within an hour of being approved something truly donkey brained will happen. It's different every time but it's always donkey brained. Usually not in a funny way, sadly enough.

I mean you'd think... just the law of averages would make it funny at least sometimes.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Maybe there will be a big battle between the west boro family, trying to turn the game in to a christian mmorpg, and Tyen + Swamp Donkey + their hellspawn fighting for PanthenBrowser. Brads head would explode.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
So you worked on the video, didn't even finish it, and you deserve money? You got some retarded idea in your head that Brad doesn't do anything so you decided to not even finish what you said you were going to complete?

I'm guessing you realized how terrible of a job you did making a video of the terrible build that the terrible team "completed."

Sounds like you deserve nothing and received nothing. Pras.
Yea I worked on the video. No I didn't ask for any money and even signed a zero dollar contract. What I said is that any work deserves to be paid for. If you don't think the work was good enough, blame Brad as he inked the contractors. My work was extremely well received by the entire team. If you were half as important as you think you are, you would have been shown the work.

As for Brad, sorry but putting your name on something isn't enough. I agree that the original devs did bad work in some areas but don't pretend that this new team is better. Brad found shitty workers and put in very little time or effort. He deserves the Kickstart failure and deserves to be begging amateurs for free work.

Tiv_sl

shitlord
Ohhh. So he doesn't just act like a sociopath, he's the real deal. Could also explain why he seems like B-rad's conjoined twin.

Good to know, thanks for the history lesson!

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Ohhh. So he doesn't just act like a sociopath, he's the real deal. Could also explain why he seems like B-rad's conjoined twin.

Good to know, thanks for the history lesson!
I think calling him a sociopath is a bit generous. What I've been given to understand(and read about on here too) is he's doing the backstroke in the pool of psychopathy. Probably why he was drawn to get involved with pantheon..... moths to a flame and all.

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh, he's not a sociopath. It's worse. He's Millhouse trying to convince everyone that he's Bart.

And no one even cares that he's Millhouse, except for him. It makes him insufferable.

He's a pretty normal guy. He'd probably even be funny if he just got the fuck over it.

But he apparently can't. So he deserves every last nugget of shit that he feeds himself.

iannis

Musty Nester
EQ in a browser honestly isn't a terrible idea.

Even Brad might actually be able to make that game. Funds wise and skill wise and commitment wise.

Of course it couldn't be EQ EQ in a browser, it would have to be some derivative. Literally what Brad is famous for.

That's right, Brad. Even Tyen is better at this.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tyen wouldn't be banned except that everytime we've given him a short leash to work with he's just ran to our foot and took a dump on it in the form of thousands of bots spamming us and users anyway he can. The cycle of letting him loose is an inevitable repetition of him coming in to do whatever he came to initially (in this case supporting Brad/Pantheon or whatever), getting laughed at by the community, digressing into an insufferable shitshow, turning his bot machine on and then getting banned.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Tyen wouldn't be banned except that everytime we've given him a short leash to work with he's just ran to our foot and took a dump on it in the form of thousands of bots spamming us and users anyway he can. The cycle of letting him loose is an inevitable repetition of him coming in to do whatever he came to initially (in this case supporting Brad/Pantheon or whatever), getting laughed at by the community, digressing into an insufferable shitshow, turning his bot machine on and then getting banned.
Site was down for a lil while about 9 hours or so ago, I guess that was the poor kid then?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Site was down for a lil while about 9 hours or so ago, I guess that was the poor kid then?
Not to my knowledge, but I was asleep 9 hours ago and camping the entire day before then. I deleted a thousand bots of Tyen's a couple days ago.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Not to my knowledge, but I was asleep 9 hours ago and camping the entire day before then. I deleted a thousand bots of Tyen's a couple days ago.
About 9 hours ago an error page would come up and directed one to contact an email address at rerollz.com(teljair).

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Salty, I know that you don?t like me and that?s fine, doesn?t bother me one bit. I also know that you are trying to get a rise out of me, sorry to disappoint.You are a ?friend? of Tom?s, and you led us to Ian, so I am inclined to put up with your antics.
Whoa whoa whoa, let's back up a second here. Requiem is hosting those forums?

Q3Q4dho.jpg

I just had to go look and sure enough, he is. ThisHASto be some sort of demented cosmic karma.