Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Tol_sl

shitlord
I broke into hyjal early with 2 friends by clipping and climbing walls, and then we summoned the entire guild in back in the pre-AQ days. The whole zone was empty, but existed. That was pretty sweet and one of those cool things where the mystery of trying to get in and seeing what there was ended up being way more fun than the content itself. There were a few areas like that like the underwater goblin village and IF airport.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Kharazanbasementwas the coolest shit inVanilla WoWany MMO ever
FTFY. Hands down the coolest zone I have ever played. Chess board, multiple plays, undead fucking dragon, named mobs behind hidden passages, etc. Christ I could go on and on about that zone. Now granted I am a sucker for haunted house type zones (Love me some Unrest) but KA was the bees knees.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
1400504_1561492154065319_5125556136705090939_o.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
One of the comments on that article: "There's a lot of creativity going into this game. Too bad it's in the finance department."

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so does Unity charge extra for their characters to actually have animations or is brad not competent enough to assign them properly so they all just stand there or have their arms spread out? i see he also removed the gay as hell profile photo. this board is building his frigging game for him with our feedback.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
so does Unity charge extra for their characters to actually have animations or is brad not competent enough to assign them properly so they all just stand there or have their arms spread out? i see he also removed the gay as hell profile photo. this board is building his frigging game for him with our feedback.
Correct, You can buy the models and/or the animations.