Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Bruman

Golden Squire
I dunno about you guys, but I'm getting really psyched to see wonderful fields of mobs with titles over their heads standing still waiting for me to walk up to them then wait 1-5 minutes while perhaps pressing 1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4 until the mob falls over then doing it again.

THAT SCREENSHOT IS SO EXCITING

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How much more expensive are the animations? Like a week worth of oxy?
It depends on the quality obviously. For the most part when you buy a model it includes some basic animations, though. Like 99% of all the enemies I've seen in these screens so far comes from this bundle which includes animations. No clue on the quality of the animations though.

Asset Store

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
DEAD HORSE SHOWCASE

dead_horse_in_the_mountains_____by_melesmeles_faber-d527dd5.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I wonder what the idea behind leaving the chat logs in the screen shots is. So he can prove to us he knows how to turn debug mode on? Or does he believe that because I can see method calls in the chat log he must be programming those method calls?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I wonder what the idea behind leaving the chat logs in the screen shots is. So he can prove to us he knows how to turn debug mode on? Or does he believe that because I can see method calls in the chat log he must be programming those method calls?
He doesn't have a remove UI screenshot function. Atleast we have his login info now. That may or may not prove to be hilarious in the future.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea he's not too swift. There's no password or server information but he's still not too bright.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Is it wrong, that even know I'm pretty sure this is all horse shit... A small part of me hopes this succeeds? Just a tiny little piece.
frown.png

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The second shield is for Rerolled.

I noticed that they have had the problem for awhile until the last couple of screenshots they finally got it down to 1 shield. It makes me wonder more about the chronological order of the screen shots. These are probably older than he is representing them.. Or they just don't know how to equip the damn thing.

I wonder what army it is that has a lieutenant guarding the stables?