Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

I know both Dave Mustaine and Ellefson have gone born again christian. Mustaine has gone deep end Lumie territory (Birther, Anti-Evolution) and refuses to even play some of their old material or tour with 'Satanic' bands.
Yeah, check some of his interviews and stage rants on YouTube. He also thinks school shootings are false flags by Obama to take our guns and that witchcraft is real.

Anyway, I liked them up till Rust In Peace, which is possibly the greatest thrash album ever made, but not a fan of much after that.
frown.png

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Saw Megadeth live a month or so ago when they were touring with Children of Bodom, it was awesome. I could not care less what kind of wingnut shit Mustaine believes in, the show was excellent.
They played almost every track from Rust in Peace.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The new Megadeth albums are pretty decent. I just ignore anytime Mustaine says anything topical. I know he refuses to play Number of the Beast now which is one of my favorites by them.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Dystopia just sounds a bit off to me. Not bad per se, but kinda...too clean? I haven't been able to put my finger on it...but then again, I could just chalk it up to the revolving door on their membership.

You people are pathetic.
fucking '13ers

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So has anyone seen anything new from these folks recently? I don't follow them all that closely outside this thread, but information seems to be at the dead level. Do they still have a staff? Why aren't they talking shit up?

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
So has anyone seen anything new from these folks recently? I don't follow them all that closely outside this thread, but information seems to be at the dead level. Do they still have a staff? Why aren't they talking shit up?
Their silence strangely coincides with the release of mozzarella sticks at McDonald's..

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Megadeth is still around, they're just shitty now