Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
He took about a years wage from it and gave 101,000 to others.

I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time believing he took "about a years wage" when you're too stupid to realize Brad himself admitted to taking a 6 month advance, not a year. If you're going to try to be a super edgy troll, at least don't instantly look like an idiot.

Also means for an upstart that didn't even have the beginnings of a proof of concept to help support a kickstarter campaign you're arguing that it was okay for him to take an 90k salary, 6 months of it as an advance. Please defend Brad by telling us all this is the norm.

I'm not trying to be anything, I'm just not a nerdy little drama whore bitch like the rerolled hive mind. And he didn't take 90k it was 40 something. If he was the big thief you tards try to make him out to be, he wouldn't have a game at this point with a team of people working so hard on it.

rerolled.jpg
0Shpe

I'm not all that pro pantheon, more anti this thread and rerolled in general. And anything else that flies in the face of sanity and social skills and personal hygiene.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
The funny thing is that rerolled was the main PRing machine for Pantheon (before and after the love change). I visit Rerolled to learn about Pantheon. If it wasn't for rerolled I wouldn't have watched the two most recent combat videos which actually changed my mind about this game. Now I can't wait for it to get released; and it has a big chance to be released. Once it is released all this bullshit everyone's throwing wouldn't matter. I know I will enjoy it as long as they keep the combat mechanics as shown in the previous streams. I don't give a rats ass what neckbeards on this forum think.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
The funny thing is that rerolled was the main PRing machine for Pantheon (before and after the love change). I visit Rerolled to learn about Pantheon. If it wasn't for rerolled I wouldn't have watched the two most recent combat videos which actually changed my mind about this game. Now I can't wait for it to get released; and it has a big chance to be released. Once it is released all this bullshit everyone's throwing wouldn't matter. I know I will enjoy it as long as they keep the combat mechanics as shown in the previous streams. I don't give a rats ass what neckbeards on this forum think.

Combat vids?

EDIT: found the streams. Looks very EQ which is both a good and bad thing--I like EQ. However, classes like rogue/war/monk in EQ, back even in the GoD/OoW era, needed some major QOL improvements. Like, rogues should be able to do something other than REQUIRE a tank for them to do their job. Any class+any class should be able to duo relatively effectively.

Also saddens me that my desire for a class with combat revolving around moving in and out of melee range to be optimal probably wont happen.

Last edited: