Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

gLobal

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, mob AI seems missing or weak as hell.

Also, a bad sign to show the same area/mechanic/zone. It seems they've only got about 3-4 zones in working state.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, mob AI seems missing or weak as hell.

Also, a bad sign to show the same area/mechanic/zone. It seems they've only got about 3-4 zones in working state.
They have shown a lot more zones this time then they have before, so it's better than nothing especially when you add the extra races we didn't expect to see.

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hard to know how many are tuning into it for Pantheon if you are watching Cohh's stream. His regular streams are at least 7k daily.

I don't think it matters. They got this guy to help create exposure for the game in development so, mission accomplished.

Reading the chat on C'ohh's stream is funny shit. Definitely a lot of vets in there who recognize the similarities to EQ but also a ton of people who've never heard of Pantheon, Vanguard, EQ, etc before as well. The legacy crowd seems to like it but lots of mixed feedback from the rest.

My favorite is the "combat is too slow/long" crowd.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Stream is here for the lazy:

I'm interested to see what Brad and Co. have accomplished. Color me extremely cautious, but optimistic due to the lack of other options.

I heard a phone ringing....phones confirmed

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Game looks pretty good and combat is already a bit more fluid than the last stream. I was happy to see both the Archai and gnomes in as well as ogres. That vertical ascent zone is pretty grand in scale. I can just imagine the crying when a group gets near the top and has someone fall to their death.

Overall, I remain pleased with their progress and look forward to testing systems in pre-alpha.

Edit: And climbing looks like it could add some good complexity and certainly some emergent player behaviour.

I know I switched streams because the VR one kept having issues. Really like what I see so far. reminds me of Vanguard and an EQ with better graphics. Interested in seeing how their quest like system develops as well. I am pretty happy with their progress from the last stream and love this vertical zone.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Watched it with a pal. The snakes part was rough, but the icy dungeon was cool. I kind of want to bang one of those punk rock halflings.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
A link to the recording for those of us that missed it? Anything in particular stand out?

Mick

<Gold Donor>
I just went to there webpage and wow those are some real pricey support tiers if you want to get into alpha.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Watched it with a pal. The snakes part was rough, but the icy dungeon was cool. I kind of want to bang one of those punk rock halflings.

Thanks for the info. I watched the snakes part but it was really bad. Was going to ask where the good parts were(not watching 3 hours of this). I'll just watch the last segment of cohh's youtube.