Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A dedicated furry race is healthy for the life of a game. Back in say kunark era, that wood elf asking to group was a gamble, the barbarian was uncertain... then I played on a fresh start server post-luclin and 90% of "those" types made vah shit.

Lazy roleplayer fucks will play the game. Best to have them out in the open, not hiding in sheeps clothing.
In all my years of EQ, I cannot remember one Vah Shit that was better than mediocre. 98% of them were 400 lbs wemen and cucks.
qQ0RPsM.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't even think of one I knew. I mean, I know we had some, but I don't remember any Vah Shir mains.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In all my years of EQ, I cannot remember one Vah Shit that was better than mediocre. 98% of them were 400 lbs wemen and cucks.

I credit Realm of Insanity's eventual success to being built on a foundation of "no vah shit" policy. When Xygon would ask in gc how emp key camps were going and follow with "you guys are destroying any masks right?" you knew you were in a good place.

Ironically the best eq player ever (bling or blingx) was vah shir... for the stats. He had illusion on 24/7 though.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I had a Vah Shir bard but I was not a furry.

I actually got banned six or seven times and I mostly played a bard every time so I had cycled through all the other races by the time Luclin released. Plus, Vah Shir had some nice starting stats (I hated having low strength and they had the best) and had forage as a racial skill.

DickTrickle

How the hell did you get banned 7 times?!

I was pretty immature. About half were for vulgarity in chat and the other half were for training or exploits. One time I spelled out cunt in dead bodies in East Commons. I was one of those people with a video card that allowed them to clip through the wall in Velk's to get to Velketor himself (apparently not everyone could do this) and I would train him to the zone in. That was the highlight.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mained a Vah as well. BST.

I was also banned a number of times. Once they ported me inside a room full of kitten walls and then deactivated my account for a week.

It was mostly training and MQ bullshit. Pulling the alligator to the entrance of PoE, pulling all the giants in BoT when they couldn't take the portals so they'd run around the zone, training Tallon Zek on a Vallon Zek raid, etc.

I was like 13 at the release of PoP so... yeah, I was a devious little asshole. Also proceeded to delete hundreds of DKP on Nightraid's website when someone fucked up and gave me admin access.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I didn't know the cats were so appealing to furries. I don't think I even knew about furries back then.

I mained a halfling rogue, but made a cat beastlord at Luclin because I wanted to solo in the new areas. Never went back to anything else after that - I loved my beastlord.

...but ya, I totally sucked.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
if they have a fury race im gonna be pissed, unless its a fuzzy troll

So basically the Beast?

Edit: And screw you all - Vah Shir were a meh furry but Rakis were cool. And what's with the furry hate - the worst sort of MMO player is the guy who plays female characters and pretends to be a chick IRL. #Millie

007Beast.jpg

Last edited:

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
So basically the Beast?

Edit: And screw you all - Vah Shir were a meh furry but Rakis were cool. And what's with the furry hate - the worst sort of MMO player is the guy who plays female characters and pretends to be a chick IRL. #Millie

View attachment 140148

Id argue that furries are lower than manginas. Bestiality is fucking gross, even if its just roleplaying.

id say that incest is more acceptable than furyism. At least youd be attracted to another human.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Id argue that furries are lower than manginas. Bestiality is fucking gross, even if its just roleplaying.

id say that incest is more acceptable than furyism. At least youd be attracted to another human.

Do most furries actually fuck or want to fuck animals? Or do they just like to fuck other humans while roleplaying animals in some form?

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
That is probably a rabbit hole you reeeeeeally don't want to go down. I'm not sure where it ends up but bestiality links are sure to follow.

Also, the rabbit hole pun was entirely unintentional.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Do most furries actually fuck or want to fuck animals? Or do they just like to fuck other humans while roleplaying animals in some form?

If you roleplay as an animal and your prtner gets turned on by your ability to act like an animal and fucks you wearing an animal costume, its safe to say that fucking animals is something you fantasize about.

That shit is lower than incest, cutting off your dick and smashing it into a vagina, or even banging a dead body at the morgue.

Furries are the lowest of the lows. Id say the only thing worse than a fury is a pedo.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Aren't furries all about fucking cartoon or humanized looking animals(so people in costumes really) than actual animals? That was my understanding of the whole thing, they don't like actual animals, but more like the anthropomorphic version of these animals. Probably has to do with cartoons and stuff you'd watch as a child(stuff like Disney movies and what not)?

Would rate over incest(which causes a bunch of genetic defects problems, assuming the relationship is consensual) but about the same as fucking corpses probably. Definitely better than pedos and rapists though, in the end they don't really hurt anyone, they're just weirdos, kinda like ppl who like getting pissed/shat on. Although generally these people have the decency to hide this fact from other people, while furries are pretty proud of their garbage.

• 1Like

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's hard to imagine the Pantheon thread reaching a new low but I think you guys have done it.

Congrats gents, manginas and furries.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I would love to see something like Elder scrolls had and introduce some higher level quest races like Vampires, Werewolves, and others. So you would have your main race, but modified by the high level change, etc. Each with some drawbacks but with some advantages. Sort of like a epic quest to obtain them. That would be cool. I also liked their factions in ES, you joined a faction and it opened up a slew of quests for that faction and rewards that went along with it, you could also make other factions your enemy by joining others, etc..

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dunno about this furry talk, but I hated EQs vah shir but not just because they had fur. They just looked ridiculous to me and I always thought they'd have been better off using the old kerrans.

I also liked my raki in vanguard.

• 1Like