Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You had high playtime and could cast paragon while needing the least contested armor type? Congrats?

You were a douche, and you gravitated to vah shir. That was the point. Having a douche magnet race that decent people can avoid is helpful for a game.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's really the Luclin models that stunk

Original Kerran model was pretty good

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
Luclin models were so bad they were comical, and the only thing worse was how they were animated.

• 1Solidarity

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
At least we could turn them off. I only vaguely remember what they look like because I clicked them off day 1. Just remember they were awful.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The true cruelty was being forced to use Luclin models to ride a horse and get mobile meditation.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Reht

Molten Core Raider
The true cruelty was being forced to use Luclin models to ride a horse and get mobile meditation.
It was nice for the brief period where you could use them with old models because you would get the buff but not the horse.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
I was always scratching my head wondering how do you fuck up the 2 handed attack animation. I mean, I do realize my Troll now has the worst case of scoliosis ever, but that has somehow caused him to only swing his 2 handed weapon with one hand?

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
It was nice for the brief period where you could use them with old models because you would get the buff but not the horse.

This is how it was on EQmac. Was nice not being forced into the new fugly luclin models

• 1Like

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Haven't really been following the development of this game but I certainly hope it recaptures the magic of EQ
Should start following it a little bit, it sure looks like it's trying to (for me it is by what i am seeing - won't know until i play it, but i can't speak for anyone else)

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh, I don't think theres any doubt its TRYING to.

The only thing we know for a fact that is that Brad* SAYS that he WANTS to TRY to recapture HIS OPINION of what the ALLEGED "MAGIC" of Everquest WAS TWENTY YEARS AGO.

*Brad "We Broke Bards Again" "The Fiery Avenger Quest Is Working As Intended" "Parking Lot Pink Slip Party" "Kickstarter Gonna Rock" "Fuzzy Troll" McQuaid

I have plenty of doubt about whether Pantheon will be worth a shit.

• 1Like

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
The only thing we know for a fact that is that Brad* SAYS that he WANTS to TRY to recapture HIS OPINION of what the ALLEGED "MAGIC" of Everquest WAS TWENTY YEARS AGO.

*Brad "We Broke Bards Again" "The Fiery Avenger Quest Is Working As Intended" "Parking Lot Pink Slip Party" "Kickstarter Gonna Rock" "Fuzzy Troll" McQuaid

I have plenty of doubt about whether Pantheon will be worth a shit.

Again. I'm not saying its GOING to. But its certainly TRYING, which is what you stated Brad has said he wants to to.

I can leap off a fucking skyscraper and try to fly. Doesn't mean I'm not going to make a fucking mess when I hit the ground.