Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cinge Cinge what actually happen was I reached out to Joppa and we worked on a plan to test/give feedback along side of development. It was harsh at times between us in regards to feedback on the game but it was warranted and the game is in a better place. I signed on because I truely believe in the team and project. When I was super pro Pantheon I had no real involvement.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Cinge Cinge what actually happen was I reached out to Joppa and we worked on a plan to test/give feedback along side of development. It was harsh at times between us in regards to feedback on the game but it was warranted and the game is in a better place. I signed on because I truely believe in the team and project. When I was super pro Pantheon I had no real involvement.
Why is your avatar and banner super gay? Can I chose my fallen's sexual orientation

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyway, again.. just stopping in to say hi. Keep it harsh, real and fair. We need it. The bigger we get, the more important it is to reach back home and tap you guys.

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

xzi

Mouthbreather

This board is pretty harsh and will be even after it comes out, but don't let anyone fool you everyone in this thread is gonna try the game lmao

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why is your avatar and banner super gay? Can I chose my fallen's sexual orientation
That was part of my initiative to reach out to developers. We also have @Joppa_VR that will be posting eventually.

We have another dev over in the Starborne thread with some flair that matches their companies colors.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cinge Cinge I signed on because I truely believe in the team and project. When I was super pro Pantheon I had no real involvement.

Be nice to believe(a paid employee is going to say nothing less) and the latter is almost the same as the "I got banned but did nothing wrong".

I wish you GL and hope the game actually turns out well, the MMO market is pretty much dead atm, with only asian companies seeming to make anything anymore and the black hole that is star citizen. Any good game is welcome, even if it is just another fantasy MMO.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Be nice to believe(a paid employee is going to say nothing less) and the latter is almost the same as the "I got banned but did nothing wrong".

Why would I lie when I can dramatize? The history is in this thread. You can see me fade out. I never wanted to shill. That’s why I stayed away for as long as I have. I’m dead honest with our game. It’s in a good spot but we have so far to go. Last thing we need is everyone believing in the hype. We need to stay grounded and keep grinding.

P.S. thanks @a_skeleton_03 for the flare. I dig.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyway, again.. just stopping in to say hi. Keep it harsh, real and fair. We need it. The bigger we get, the more important it is to reach back home and tap you guys.

Keep drawing you back in as you try to leave, but c'mon man.. give us something juicy to chew on? Are you allowed to play the game yet? It seemed like in all the interviews and stuff in the newsletters, that you guys hadnt even touched the game yet?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why would I lie when I can dramatize? The history is in this thread. You can see me fade out. I never wanted to shill. That’s why I stayed away for as long as I have. I’m dead honest with our game. It’s in a good spot but we have so far to go. Last thing we need is everyone believing in the hype. We need to stay grounded and keep grinding.
Despite me begging them to post more about the game from an official stance Convo made sure that he waited until long after he was hired Cinge Cinge .

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Convo Convo

Grats on joining the VR team, I know most here are harsh...but we all really want it to work out. (I assume)

Nobody wants a bunch of "yes" men(women), or kiss asses......and this board certainly isn't that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You have been warned already about evading the word filter, next time is a ban
wow Convo Convo goes out and gets a job with a game """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""developer"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" just to get around losing a ban bet. Impressive.

Last edited:
  • 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
So is there going to be an RP realm where you can make one character and all hunters named Legolas are permabanned? Also on this server all gear is not "No Drop" or "Bind on Equip" so I can twink my level 1 with a Wurmslayer? If the answer is no then fuck you and your game.

$

• 2Worf

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Hey Convo Convo . Get back to your cube and finish the F16 quest line. if you put a a_skeleton_03 character next to me facepalming when I talk about F16’s, I’ll buy ten copies.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Convo Convo

Grats on joining the VR team, I know most here are harsh...but we all really want it to work out. (I assume)

Nobody wants a bunch of "yes" men(women), or kiss asses......and this board certainly isn't that.

Guarantee you this game has a better chance than that piece of shit crowfall game under Gordon.

• 2Like