Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Pl me. i AM COMING TO PANTHEON TO GIVE A HONEST TRY. No promise and no regrets
Are you asking for a powerlevel in a brand new game you've never played or is this just normal retarded typos by you? How can you give it an honest try without, ya know, playing it?

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
Do the caps mean you were yelling or how does that happen
1718919879409.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I want to know the meta.

here i go again '87 GIF

**"I Want to Know the Meta"**

*Verse 1:*
Wanderin' through the realms, where legends are born,
In a world of might and magic, from dusk until dawn,
Seekin' out the wisdom, of those who've gone before,
In the heart of Pantheon, I want to know the score.

*Pre-Chorus:*
Every class and every skill, I’ve gotta find the way,
To rise above the shadows, and conquer every day.

*Chorus:*
I want to know the meta, show me where to start,
Tell me how to build it, the perfect work of art,
I want to feel the power, when our guild is strong,
In the lands of Pantheon, where heroes all belong.

*Verse 2:*
Forming up a party, with a healer at my side,
A tank that stands unbroken, and DPS with pride,
A caster in the distance, weaving spells so tight,
Together we’ll find glory, in the heart of every fight.

*Pre-Chorus:*
Strategize and synergize, we’ll never go astray,
Mastering the meta, we’ll dominate the fray.

I want to know the meta, guide me through the night,
Tell me all the secrets, to win this endless fight,
I want to taste the victory, when the boss goes down,
In the realm of Pantheon, we’ll wear the champion’s crown.

*Bridge:*
Through dungeons deep and dangers wide,
We’ll face the trials with our pride,
No challenge can withstand our stride,
In Pantheon’s embrace, we’ll rise.

I want to know the meta, feel the thrill inside,
Show me all the tactics, where legends never hide,
I want to be a hero, in a world so grand,
In the heart of Pantheon, I’ll make my final stand.

*Outro:*
So here I am, my comrades true,
Together we will break on through,
With wisdom gained and courage too,
In Pantheon, our dreams renew.

whitesnake GIF

• 1Fal'len
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Nirgon Nirgon you ready to kick off that Pantheon Pals application? Interview/approval process can take some time and would like you to be part of the Pals before next season.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thats the best they could come up with for Tracking? To just copy EverQuest, 1:1? Good lord.

In 5 seconds I came up with a better system than 1999's fucking Tracking (hell, didnt The Realm and UO have something similar even before EverQuest?).
- All spawns show up on the map as a basis. If there are no maps, then Rangers have the cartography skill by default. The tracking is a radius around the player. Mobs show up within that radius on their own map, and that radius gets bigger the higher level the ranger is. Mobs that show up in that radius only show up if they've been hunted before. Nothing shows up if you havent killed anything or completed any lore objectives (read a book or something). Then, they show up a short distance from you inside the radius you have unlocked at your level. You can increase your skill at tracking that type of NPC by killing them, and completing lore objectives. After 100 kills or some other arbitrary number, you have full sight of them depending on your level. Complete the Lore objectives and kill 200 and now you can see their patrol routes, and spawn locations. The Ranger can not only sell the maps he makes, but sell the completed bestiary on the mob - highlighting the patrol routes.

I mean, its just an idea. Put some effort into it. Do something different. These guys want all this different shit in the game, but have no qualms about taking the easy most archaic looking route to get shit done, too.

But thats all hopeless pissing in the wind - I look forward to using ShowPantheon, ShowEQ's brother.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
Thats the best they could come up with for Tracking? To just copy EverQuest, 1:1? Good lord.

In 5 seconds I came up with a better system than 1999's fucking Tracking (hell, didnt The Realm and UO have something similar even before EverQuest?).
- All spawns show up on the map as a basis. If there are no maps, then Rangers have the cartography skill by default. The tracking is a radius around the player. Mobs show up within that radius on their own map, and that radius gets bigger the higher level the ranger is. Mobs that show up in that radius only show up if they've been hunted before. Nothing shows up if you havent killed anything or completed any lore objectives (read a book or something). Then, they show up a short distance from you inside the radius you have unlocked at your level. You can increase your skill at tracking that type of NPC by killing them, and completing lore objectives. After 100 kills or some other arbitrary number, you have full sight of them depending on your level. Complete the Lore objectives and kill 200 and now you can see their patrol routes, and spawn locations. The Ranger can not only sell the maps he makes, but sell the completed bestiary on the mob - highlighting the patrol routes.

I mean, its just an idea. Put some effort into it. Do something different. These guys want all this different shit in the game, but have no qualms about taking the easy most archaic looking route to get shit done, too.

But thats all hopeless pissing in the wind - I look forward to using ShowPantheon, ShowEQ's brother.

Can’t download addons for a game if there is no game. Right Nirgon Nirgon .

Everquest Next will release before this will.