Search for all messages with the label Inbox

Remove the label Inbox from this conversation

profile_mask2.png

Pantheon Support Team <[email protected]>​

10:45 AM (5 hours ago)
to me

Dear EiXXoS,

Hello EiXXoS,
We sent you this email in December. Since you already have a Master VR account under your email address, you can skip the step to create that

Welcome to Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Pre-Release Testing​

Please save this email. Your unique key may be needed should you lose access to your account.
Before your game account is created you will be signing a EULA. Please read it so you understand the terms clearly.

Creating Your Account​

1. Head to https://account.pantheonmmo.com
  2. Click on the Register link beneath the pink Login button. This will create a master Visionary Realms account. This is your billing account and does not necessarily need to be identical to your desired game and forum account username and password.
  3. Once you have created a master VR account and logged in you will be directed to your account management page.
  4. On this page scroll down to the Game Accounts section and click on "Create Account" under Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen (Pre-Alpha)
  5. Enter your unique key code and create your game account. The email address must match the email where the key was sent.
  6. You can download the client at https://www.pantheonmmo.com/download/
Your Pantheon Key is: ?????-?????-?????-?????-?????
I have decided to join Team Pantheon and form an unholy alliance with Nirgon and Foler.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Starting with the launch of Season 4 Pantheon in July, I am proud to announce The eiXXos Show will be live on Twitch and YouTube.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am looking for Pantheon players to join my group and channel and play along with as we bullshit our way thru Terminus and beyond. $1.99 to join my channel. Be respectful or be banned and lose your money.

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I am looking for Pantheon players to join my group and channel and play along with as we bullshit our way thru Terminus and beyond. $1.99 to join my channel. Be respectful or be banned and lose your money.
You're such a worthless human being. You've completely played out your repertoire of retard unintentional comedy and it's all just repeats now so you have absolutely no value.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

You still havent linked your channel.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're such a worthless human being. You've completely played out your repertoire of retard unintentional comedy and it's all just repeats now so you have absolutely no value.
dick don't you put a new Soxx on every day? So do I? You got to reinvent yourself my brother.

Last edited: