Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fyi eixxos is my toon's name in Pantheon, which is soxxie spelled backward,

I was watching a Tic Toc video with Joppa, and he was saying that Bard will be about a year away from the preview. I think the biggest thing going forward is the sound. I am curious if they do something unique with the bard and their songs. I used to have the file on the bard and logo from Brad's original design documents and logo. Eq is dting for me, I am willing to give Pantheo an honest chance.

Now is a good time to be a content creator. I may start up the Crossroads again.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fyi eixxos is my toon's name in Pantheon, which is soxxie spelled backward,

I was watching a Tic Toc video with Joppa, and he was saying that Bard will be about a year away from the preview. I think the biggest thing going forward is the sound. I am curious if they do something unique with the bard and their songs. I used to have the file on the bard and logo from Brad's original design documents and logo. Eq is dting for me, I am willing to give Pantheo an honest chance.

Now is a good time to be a content creator. I may start up the Crossroads again.

Shoot nirgon or foler a message in game to group up, I think nirgon is just named nirgon and foler is gnodetidure.

• 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Imagine having Folger, Nigron, and Sox in your group.

oQqVNN.gif

• 8Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pantheon is looking promising for they still have to ask themselves if they have 12 races in all to make 103 zones 6 sanctums and an endless amount of assets art to create before launch. How are they going to deliver it promptly? as well as pay off their former employees' creator rights to the game and pay the state of California sales taxes?

Visionary Realms is not going to scrap the project with all of the money already invested and the potential money to be made from the sale. I can see the current team taking a percentage and then walking away when it is complete. WHEN A NEW COMPANY TAKES AN OLD EXISTING PROJECT USUALLY THE CREATIVE DIRECTOR AND MARKETING PEOPLE ARE FIRED.

I like what they are doing in the game so far. I know who their owners are funding it and why they do not want to release the game. Hurry up and release the game. It's not Brad's game anymore.

No one wants to talk about all the game's injustices in fear of being blackballed from the industry.

Last edited:

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Why to people continue to engage sox? He's clearly mentally deficient. He talks about unrelated crap all the time, and he vacillates between coherent and retarded. He has the IQ of a potato and makes stupid, ridiculous statements all the time. I know he's going to keep posting regardless, but if people just stopped engaging him it might be less.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Why to people continue to engage sox? He's clearly mentally deficient. He talks about unrelated crap all the time, and he vacillates between coherent and retarded. He has the IQ of a potato and makes stupid, ridiculous statements all the time. I know he's going to keep posting regardless, but if people just stopped engaging him it might be less.
You bring up but also simultaneously miss an important point. Why do you think I keep coming here?

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am the energizer fucking posting bunny when bullshit chaps my ass. The thread would have died a long time ago If I had stopped posting, all it would have happened would have been an endless number of pages of falling memes. Retard food if you ask me. VR is only doing enough to push the goalposts to the next payday. If they were to finish the game right now all of their bills would come due well as claims for ownership against VR. They have an owner who lying in the shadows lurking. They need to offload it to a bigger studio to break even No one wants to work for free for 10 years and not get paid very little because when the new company takes over they get all the glory and deflect all the blame. Someone is floating some money somewhere.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nirgon
I need you to bump my thread on the Crossroads of Terminus on the Pantheon main forum under fan sites page 2. So i can debut my site once again.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users