Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do feet pix with your one foot and a prosthetic. Make em really classy and ornamental. You can even swap in a peg leg and do some pirate cosplay. You'll be rich man, rich.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
At what point does this thread get shaw'd?

Even the falling gifs game has gone to complete shit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Fal'len
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
how much money are people paying to play right now? my friend has a 250 pledge from years ago and aparently thats not good enough? or are there just no servers atm?

edit , i figured out the dates , the way they do this is weird

1721076064838.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You didn't go with your "brad mad" because that would be too disingenuous, even for you.

Oh it's the Bradmads

Shitting up a thread intentionally then shawing the thread instead of the people doing it? Come on, son.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lets at least have the twitch stream of dirty pirate hooker vtubing before we shaw things

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speaking of Vtubing and Twitch I pissed off the discord today. with my insights. There was a guy who was in Discord streaming the Discord for hours and not telling anyone. It wasn't me. A lot of people got upset. it's against the rules to stream Discord chat rooms. A respectable person would tell everyone out of respect, right? Does Discord show proof that people are streaming first? I thought they did. I came right in at the end. They went to the mods about it and tried to get the guy banned for using their lives as content. It's fucked up but they shouldn't be discussing shit like that on a public forum. What do you guys think? I want to bring people to my Twitch channel. I know Alex would be a great guest and would have helpful insight into the game but once people found out who he was they would tear the podcast apart. He made a mistake, and he is a decent guy from what I know about him. Alex maybe hard on people but he means well. I think they used him as a scapegoat for wow dwindling success.

Last edited:
  • 2Moron
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Speaking of Vtubing and Twitch I pissed off the discord today. with my insights. There was a guy who was in Discord streaming the Discord for hours and not telling anyone. It wasn't me. A lot of people got upset. it's against the rules to stream Discord chat rooms. A respectable person would tell everyone out of respect, right? Does Discord show proof that people are streaming first? I thought they did. I came right in at the end. They went to the mods about it and tried to get the guy banned for using their lives as content. It's fucked up but they shouldn't be discussing shit like that on a public forum. What do you guys think? I want to bring people to my Twitch channel. I know Alex would be a great guest and would have helpful insight into the game but once people found out who he was they would tear the podcast apart. He made a mistake, and he is a decent guy from what I know about him. Alex maybe hard on people but he means well. I think they used him as a scapegoat for wow dwindling success.

Which discord channels were these

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
@lightingLord I have a question is it possible to copy a copy of the original set up for this page set me up. I want to start a pNTHEON WEBPAGE. eNJOIIN STOPPED SUPPORTING ITS WEBPAGES. SO I GOT SCREWED.

WP is not the answer for us old-timers.

VTUBER DISCORD

Last edited:
  • 2Moron
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 7 users

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
@lightingLord I have a question is it possible to copy a copy of the original set up for this page set me up. I want to start a pNTHEON WEBPAGE. eNJOIIN STOPPED SUPPORTING ITS WEBPAGES. SO I GOT SCREWED.

VTUBER DISCORD
what a mess

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>

VTUBER DISCORD
It's not necessary to send me to the Shaw again. I will be out of here soon. I have graduated from this forum.

It is time to walk across the stage Sox

Fall GIF by Ridiculousness

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Pantheon Pals (tm) is recruiting a few solid new Pals for August. Get in your applications now. DM me for more info

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Nirgon, you are my boy, but the fully funded lie is true, show me proof. A lot of the old videos have been deleted.
It’s absolutely funded. Get online and come play with us. As much as I respect Nirgon Nirgon ‘s opinion, I’d recommend you roll a ranger

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
how much money are people paying to play right now? my friend has a 250 pledge from years ago and aparently thats not good enough? or are there just no servers atm?

edit , i figured out the dates , the way they do this is weird

View attachment 536853
VIP is 100% worth it. All our local Pals decided to roll as VIPs. VIP access is like one morning NVDA scalp for us Stock Pals, ain’t that right Araysar Araysar

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
VIP is 100% worth it. All our local Pals decided to roll as VIPs. VIP access is like one morning NVDA scalp for us Stock Pals, ain’t that right Araysar Araysar

My morning scalps are like $1000 each morning

Is that how much this game costs to play? I didn't look at price and just put my CC in

• 1Solidarity