Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is Ms. Shoe, my housekeeper, you should know who she is because you and Joe Biden used to pay for her services every month. I loaded up the video for my attorney in our court case against my landlord. The file was greater than 3 mb so it wouldn't ship to him. I will probably lose my disability cause of the suit. So I will randomly donate free VIP access to pantheon to people in this forum as a result.

61k views blows my mind. My turtle only got 1200 views.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?

get

• 6Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Savvy isn't letting me join the official discord.

Uh, because you were suspended for being naughty?
[11:33 AM]
I see a list of actions and warnings for you.
July 17, 2024

Soxxie — Today at 5:43 AM
I have never chatted on your Discord. I promise to behave. (edited)
[5:44 AM]
I got suspended by Kilsin for 4+ years ago on the reg forums. We know each other from a few discords. (edited)
[5:49 AM]
It was a different time back then and there was a lot of hate at VR. Minus came after me because he was scared of my good-looking website. There are pictures of the webpage, The Crossroads of Terminus, on the forums. Enjin permanently disabled all functions of their webpages 2 years ago or I would be updating it still. I felt betrayed so I got pissed. I did not say anything that wasn't true, Since then you guys have straightened your act up, Why can't I get the same courtesy? I put a lot of time into the webpage and money, I am the owner of the Aradune FB page for EQ. (edited)

Soxxie— Today at 6:06 AM
I was the person behind the Pantheon Wiki if you don't know. Kilsin knew I was connected with Liz Woolley at one time and Brad hated her because of her lawsuit with SOE over her son's suicide death, It was a big deal in 2003. (edited)
[6:11 AM]
There was only 1 major warning and this was before you guys added Discord to the pledge package. Anyone can join this forum now. TBH Vandraad was a lot worse than me in his criticism on P+, he never spent any hours building a good-looking website database for your game out of love. I was given a raw deal and Joppa did apologize to me personally for the way his people did to me before he placed me on ignore. Minus tried to use his community as a weapon against small creators coming into the community, He was scared of trying that shit with Bazgrim or VOT. VOT hated Minus and Baz didn't care. Both of which are gone from the scene, I am still here, (edited)

Soxxie— Today at 6:21 AM
Minus was scared of me trying to take over his Twitch spot and now a webpage spot because of my last name being Rogan. I don't think I am related to Joe. I could be somewhere down the line. We both like running our mouths about crazy shit, (edited)

Message @Savanja

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole

July 17, 2024

I got suspended by Kilsin for 4+ years ago on the reg forums. We know each other from a few discords. (edited)
It was a different time back then and there was a lot of hate at VR. Minus came after me because he was scared of my good-looking website. There are pictures of the webpage, The Crossroads of Terminus, on the forums. Enjin permanently disabled all functions of their webpages 2 years ago or I would be updating it still. I felt betrayed so I got pissed. I did not say anything that wasn't true, Since then you guys have straightened your act up, Why can't I get the same courtesy? I put a lot of time into the webpage and money, I am the owner of the Aradune FB page for EQ. (edited)

I was the person behind the Pantheon Wiki if you don't know. Kilsin knew I was connected with Liz Woolley at one time and Brad hated her because of her lawsuit with SOE over her son's suicide death, It was a big deal in 2003. (edited)
There was only 1 major warning and this was before you guys added Discord to the pledge package. Anyone can join this forum now. TBH Vandraad was a lot worse than me in his criticism on P+, he never spent any hours building a good-looking website database for your game out of love. I was given a raw deal and Joppa did apologize to me personally for the way his people did to me before he placed me on ignore. Minus tried to use his community as a weapon against small creators coming into the community, He was scared of trying that shit with Bazgrim or VOT. VOT hated Minus and Baz didn't care. Both of which are gone from the scene, I am still here, (edited)

Minus was scared of me trying to take over his Twitch spot and now a webpage spot because of my last name being Rogan. I don't think I am related to Joe. I could be somewhere down the line. We both like running our mouths about crazy shit, (edited)

Message @Savanja

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sorry, Malfagga I won't be joining Pals. I remember them on the TLP. They got shit done but you need to drop the racist shit.
I am starting my guild called Dead Toe Society. It will be filled with all the Hollywood elite. I am already Pantheon's brightness star.

• 1Moron
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

July 17, 2024

Message @Savanja
For context, these people are volunteering to mod and can't be bothered reading all of these messages or looking into it for you, because it's more effort than it's worth. The walls of text you are sending is proof enough you are a problem.

Make a new account and get a proxy if you insist on being there and are genuinely going to be productive, but really there's no point forcing your way into a community that doesn't want you, been there done that.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am curious to know how bad my rap sheet is on their official forums. Now the unofficial forums I was a beast which is strange since all the devs are mods there. But it's unofficial which makes no sense. They didn't like the fact that I bought up their financial status with California FTB being defunct. I didn't think it was right you begging for pledges on social media and you haven't paid your tax bill. Being friends with Liz probably didn't help but I haven't spoken to her in 4+ years. Their CEO was my raid leader on Prexus.

• 1Moron

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I am curious to know how bad my rap sheet is on their official forums. Now the unofficial forums I was a beast which is strange since all the devs are mods there. But it's unofficial which makes no sense. They didn't like the fact that I bought up their financial status with California FTB being defunct. I didn't think it was right you begging for pledges on social media and you haven't paid your tax bill. Being friends with Liz probably didn't help but I haven't spoken to her in 4+ years. Their CEO was my raid leader on Prexus.

This thread feels like a carousel. Am I doing this right?

Attachments

• IMG_1515.gif
    IMG_1515.gif
    498.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Birds of a feather flock together. I can be normal but why? I am not a sheep. People curse at cops doctors lawyers and teachers until they need a good one,

• 1Moron

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Birds of a feather flock together. I can be normal but why? I am not a sheep. People curse at cops doctors lawyers and teachers until they need a good one,

are you any of these professions?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Maybe instead of being normal you could try being sane.

• 2Worf
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why are you doing this?

If you don't like how they have funded the game, and insist on bringing it up with people who love the game, move to a different game?

The regular dropping of personal connections comes across as creepy. You have autism right?

Go play FF14 or WoW.